John Travolta to Play Gummy Bear in Upcoming Film
John Travolta has been signed on for an upcoming "Gummy Bear" movie. The "From Paris with Love" actor is set to voice the title character in the animated feature film based on a global brand known as Gummibar in the United States.
George Gallo ("Bad Boys") is tapped to write the script. The movie will revolve around the green baby bear-shaped gum candy and his friends; a vegetarian vampire bat, a cat and a chameleon; fighting to save an alien planet from destruction.
Travolta, 59, was last seen in "Killing Season" with Robert De Niro. Aside from voicing the Gummy Bear, he is also attached to star opposite Salma Hayek in true-story drama "A Three Dog Life", which is based on Abigail Thomas' best-selling memoir.
Scripted by Nick Guthe, it will follow Thomas' life in the aftermath of her husband's devastating car accident. His brain is shattered and he has no memory of his past life.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce