John Travolta to Play Gummy Bear in Upcoming Film
John Travolta has been signed on for an upcoming "Gummy Bear" movie. The "From Paris with Love" actor is set to voice the title character in the animated feature film based on a global brand known as Gummibar in the United States.
George Gallo ("Bad Boys") is tapped to write the script. The movie will revolve around the green baby bear-shaped gum candy and his friends; a vegetarian vampire bat, a cat and a chameleon; fighting to save an alien planet from destruction.
Travolta, 59, was last seen in "Killing Season" with Robert De Niro. Aside from voicing the Gummy Bear, he is also attached to star opposite Salma Hayek in true-story drama "A Three Dog Life", which is based on Abigail Thomas' best-selling memoir.
Scripted by Nick Guthe, it will follow Thomas' life in the aftermath of her husband's devastating car accident. His brain is shattered and he has no memory of his past life.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern