John Travolta to Play Gummy Bear in Upcoming Film
John Travolta has been signed on for an upcoming "Gummy Bear" movie. The "From Paris with Love" actor is set to voice the title character in the animated feature film based on a global brand known as Gummibar in the United States.
George Gallo ("Bad Boys") is tapped to write the script. The movie will revolve around the green baby bear-shaped gum candy and his friends; a vegetarian vampire bat, a cat and a chameleon; fighting to save an alien planet from destruction.
Travolta, 59, was last seen in "Killing Season" with Robert De Niro. Aside from voicing the Gummy Bear, he is also attached to star opposite Salma Hayek in true-story drama "A Three Dog Life", which is based on Abigail Thomas' best-selling memoir.
Scripted by Nick Guthe, it will follow Thomas' life in the aftermath of her husband's devastating car accident. His brain is shattered and he has no memory of his past life.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen