Gwen Stefani Shares Pictures From Baby Shower
Gwen Stefani was joined by her friends as she celebrated a baby shower on Saturday, February 9. The happy event took place at Los Angeles' Hotel Bel Air and was hosted by Shelli Azoff. Accoding to Us Weekly, the No Doubt member's famous friends such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie were present. Other popular names who attended the baby shower included Chelsea Handler, Rachel Zoe, Kate Beckinsale, and Tobey Maguire's wife, Jen Meyer.
"People cheered as soon as she walked in," an eye-witness at the bash said of the expectant mother, who is pregnant with a baby boy. According to the source, the room was decorated with bouquets of white hydrangeas and "guests were greeted with glasses of red or white wine." The room also sported a banner which read "sweet."
Another source told E! News that guests brought some presents for the unborn baby. Alba brought "huge diaper cake made up of Honest skull diapers" and "dinosaur storage bin full of toys, books and clothes." The source added, "Other guests brought baby clothes from Chanel and Bonpoint. There were tons of gifts that were all wheeled out on a luggage cart and put in Gwen's car."
The "Sweet Escape" singer, who is already a mother to two boys, took to Instagram to share some photos from the bash. "Taby shower!!! #can't believe im pregs thanku Shelli Azoff for a beautiful #girlyday =blessed," she wrote beside a photo of donuts and candies. Stefani also uploaded a photo of flowers and a slice of cake.
"There were lots of people laughing and it seemed like everyone was having a lot of fun. It was very lively!" a source added. Guests left at around 3 P.M. with gift bags which included blue cotton candy and blue twist lollipops.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says