Marc Anthony Splits From Girlfriend of One Year Chloe Green
Marc Anthony is back on the single market. It has been reported that the ex-husband of Jennifer Lopez has split from girlfriend Chloe Green after only one year of dating.
"They are taking a break," an insider told Us Weekly. "It is because of busy schedules." Anthony and Green were still seen together as a couple at the 2014 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on January 26.
Anthony and Green, who is the heiress of clothing company Top Shop, met for the first time at the opening of a new Top Shop in L.A. last February. Later that month, they spent the day at Disneyland in Anaheim, California with Anthony and Lopez's twins Max and Emme.
According to Life & Style, the couple went on and off over the year before calling it quits. "They've taken breaks before, but this time it seems they're over for good," a source told the magazine. Long distance is also a factor on the break-up. "Marc is always on tour and traveling the world. They're both very busy. It just got to be too much," the insider added. "They both agreed it was time to move on."
Anthony was also previously married to Miss Universe Dayanara Torres and was linked to model Shannon De Lima.
More Marc Anthony News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor