Marc Anthony Splits From Girlfriend of One Year Chloe Green
Marc Anthony is back on the single market. It has been reported that the ex-husband of Jennifer Lopez has split from girlfriend Chloe Green after only one year of dating.
"They are taking a break," an insider told Us Weekly. "It is because of busy schedules." Anthony and Green were still seen together as a couple at the 2014 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on January 26.
Anthony and Green, who is the heiress of clothing company Top Shop, met for the first time at the opening of a new Top Shop in L.A. last February. Later that month, they spent the day at Disneyland in Anaheim, California with Anthony and Lopez's twins Max and Emme.
According to Life & Style, the couple went on and off over the year before calling it quits. "They've taken breaks before, but this time it seems they're over for good," a source told the magazine. Long distance is also a factor on the break-up. "Marc is always on tour and traveling the world. They're both very busy. It just got to be too much," the insider added. "They both agreed it was time to move on."
Anthony was also previously married to Miss Universe Dayanara Torres and was linked to model Shannon De Lima.
More Marc Anthony News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date