Woody Allen Points Out Son Ronan's Resemblance to Frank Sinatra
Slipped in between his response to adopted daughter's accusations, Woody Allen talked about the possibility that his son with Mia Farrow is Frank Sinatra's. The director wanted to emphasize how Mia lied about the paternity of Ronan Farrow who was born during their courtship.
"I pause here for a quick word on the Ronan situation," Woody wrote. "Is he my son or, as Mia suggests, Frank Sinatra's? Granted, he looks a lot like Frank with the blue eyes and facial features, but if so what does this say? That all during the custody hearing Mia lied under oath and falsely represented Ronan as our son?"
Mia was divorced from Sinatra after 18 months of marriage in 1968, but the romantic relationship continued on and off since. Mia sparked controversy last October when she hinted to Vanity Fair that Sinatra is "possibly" Ronan's father.
Woody continued, "Even if he is not Frank's, the possibility she raises that he could be, indicates she was secretly intimate with him during our years. Not to mention all the money I paid for child support. Was I supporting Frank's son? Again, I want to call attention to the integrity and honesty of a person who conducts her life like that."
Woody was trying to point out how Mia could be lying about their daughter Dylan's molestation accusations. The director claimed Mia coached Dylan into saying she has been sexual abused by her own father. Mia filed for divorce from Woody after 12 years together and used the accusation as one of the defenses in their heated custody battle.
Meanwhile, Ronan has shown allegiance to Dylan after her New York Times piece was published. "I love and support my sister and I think her words speak for themselves," he tweeted. His brother Moses, who has been estranged from the rest of the siblings, stood behind his father when saying his mother Mia planted bad thoughts about their father to Dylan. "My mother drummed it into me to hate my father for tearing apart the family and sexually molesting my sister," Moses told People.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent