Video of Justin Bieber Frisked by Booking Officer Surfaces
A video of Justin Bieber being frisked by a Miami police has surfaced online. The teenage singer was arrested late last month for DUI, drag racing and driving with invalid license.
Bieber was taken into custody on early morning of January 23 in Miami Beach, Fla. when he raced his Lamborghini in a residential area. He was booked into Miami Beach police station and was released later after posting $2,500 bail. While inside the station, Bieber voluntarily gave his urine sample for a test on alcohol level in his system as well as drugs consumption.
As seen in the video, Bieber spent several minutes in the booking room with an officer. The singer was told to remove his black hoodie and shoes for a hand search. The officer reached inside Bieber's baggy pants pocket, forcing the teen to hold up so that the loose pants don't fall off. The search revealed nothing of concern.
Toxicology tests later revealed that Bieber had alcohol below the limit for drivers and that he was under the influence of prescription drugs, including Xanax, and marijuana at the time of his arrest. "Yeah, we were smoking all night at the studio," Bieber reportedly said in a confession.
More Justin Bieber News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!