Video of Justin Bieber Frisked by Booking Officer Surfaces
A video of Justin Bieber being frisked by a Miami police has surfaced online. The teenage singer was arrested late last month for DUI, drag racing and driving with invalid license.
Bieber was taken into custody on early morning of January 23 in Miami Beach, Fla. when he raced his Lamborghini in a residential area. He was booked into Miami Beach police station and was released later after posting $2,500 bail. While inside the station, Bieber voluntarily gave his urine sample for a test on alcohol level in his system as well as drugs consumption.
As seen in the video, Bieber spent several minutes in the booking room with an officer. The singer was told to remove his black hoodie and shoes for a hand search. The officer reached inside Bieber's baggy pants pocket, forcing the teen to hold up so that the loose pants don't fall off. The search revealed nothing of concern.
Toxicology tests later revealed that Bieber had alcohol below the limit for drivers and that he was under the influence of prescription drugs, including Xanax, and marijuana at the time of his arrest. "Yeah, we were smoking all night at the studio," Bieber reportedly said in a confession.
More Justin Bieber News
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'