Video of Justin Bieber Frisked by Booking Officer Surfaces
A video of Justin Bieber being frisked by a Miami police has surfaced online. The teenage singer was arrested late last month for DUI, drag racing and driving with invalid license.
Bieber was taken into custody on early morning of January 23 in Miami Beach, Fla. when he raced his Lamborghini in a residential area. He was booked into Miami Beach police station and was released later after posting $2,500 bail. While inside the station, Bieber voluntarily gave his urine sample for a test on alcohol level in his system as well as drugs consumption.
As seen in the video, Bieber spent several minutes in the booking room with an officer. The singer was told to remove his black hoodie and shoes for a hand search. The officer reached inside Bieber's baggy pants pocket, forcing the teen to hold up so that the loose pants don't fall off. The search revealed nothing of concern.
Toxicology tests later revealed that Bieber had alcohol below the limit for drivers and that he was under the influence of prescription drugs, including Xanax, and marijuana at the time of his arrest. "Yeah, we were smoking all night at the studio," Bieber reportedly said in a confession.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris