Carrie Underwood Hits NY Fashion Week for the First Time
From "American Idol" to big screen, Carrie Underwood made fashion runway her next stop. The "Before He Cheats" singer hit New York Fashion Week for the first time on Thursday, February 6 morning for Peter Som's runway show.
Underwood loves fashion but she hardly had time to attend shows. "I never seem to make it here. It always seems I'm at something like the Grammys or something like that," the multiple Grammy winner said.
And once she was free, Underwood attended several shows such as Som's in a pale pink summer dress by Ted Barker. She was also on the seat for Rebecca Minkhoff's show on Friday, wearing a black and white embroidered ensemble. Spotted sitting next to her were celebrity friends Anna Kendrick and Zosia Mamet.
When it comes to her fashion choice, Underwood told Glamour, "I like things that are easy. I swear [I've tried] dresses and it's like this enclosure goes over here, and this zip is over there. It's too complicated, I can't wear it. The easier the better."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video