Carrie Underwood Hits NY Fashion Week for the First Time
From "American Idol" to big screen, Carrie Underwood made fashion runway her next stop. The "Before He Cheats" singer hit New York Fashion Week for the first time on Thursday, February 6 morning for Peter Som's runway show.
Underwood loves fashion but she hardly had time to attend shows. "I never seem to make it here. It always seems I'm at something like the Grammys or something like that," the multiple Grammy winner said.
And once she was free, Underwood attended several shows such as Som's in a pale pink summer dress by Ted Barker. She was also on the seat for Rebecca Minkhoff's show on Friday, wearing a black and white embroidered ensemble. Spotted sitting next to her were celebrity friends Anna Kendrick and Zosia Mamet.
When it comes to her fashion choice, Underwood told Glamour, "I like things that are easy. I swear [I've tried] dresses and it's like this enclosure goes over here, and this zip is over there. It's too complicated, I can't wear it. The easier the better."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent