Carrie Underwood Hits NY Fashion Week for the First Time
From "American Idol" to big screen, Carrie Underwood made fashion runway her next stop. The "Before He Cheats" singer hit New York Fashion Week for the first time on Thursday, February 6 morning for Peter Som's runway show.
Underwood loves fashion but she hardly had time to attend shows. "I never seem to make it here. It always seems I'm at something like the Grammys or something like that," the multiple Grammy winner said.
And once she was free, Underwood attended several shows such as Som's in a pale pink summer dress by Ted Barker. She was also on the seat for Rebecca Minkhoff's show on Friday, wearing a black and white embroidered ensemble. Spotted sitting next to her were celebrity friends Anna Kendrick and Zosia Mamet.
When it comes to her fashion choice, Underwood told Glamour, "I like things that are easy. I swear [I've tried] dresses and it's like this enclosure goes over here, and this zip is over there. It's too complicated, I can't wear it. The easier the better."
More Carrie Underwood News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?