Carrie Underwood Hits NY Fashion Week for the First Time
From "American Idol" to big screen, Carrie Underwood made fashion runway her next stop. The "Before He Cheats" singer hit New York Fashion Week for the first time on Thursday, February 6 morning for Peter Som's runway show.
Underwood loves fashion but she hardly had time to attend shows. "I never seem to make it here. It always seems I'm at something like the Grammys or something like that," the multiple Grammy winner said.
And once she was free, Underwood attended several shows such as Som's in a pale pink summer dress by Ted Barker. She was also on the seat for Rebecca Minkhoff's show on Friday, wearing a black and white embroidered ensemble. Spotted sitting next to her were celebrity friends Anna Kendrick and Zosia Mamet.
When it comes to her fashion choice, Underwood told Glamour, "I like things that are easy. I swear [I've tried] dresses and it's like this enclosure goes over here, and this zip is over there. It's too complicated, I can't wear it. The easier the better."
More Carrie Underwood News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal