Carrie Underwood Hits NY Fashion Week for the First Time
From "American Idol" to big screen, Carrie Underwood made fashion runway her next stop. The "Before He Cheats" singer hit New York Fashion Week for the first time on Thursday, February 6 morning for Peter Som's runway show.
Underwood loves fashion but she hardly had time to attend shows. "I never seem to make it here. It always seems I'm at something like the Grammys or something like that," the multiple Grammy winner said.
And once she was free, Underwood attended several shows such as Som's in a pale pink summer dress by Ted Barker. She was also on the seat for Rebecca Minkhoff's show on Friday, wearing a black and white embroidered ensemble. Spotted sitting next to her were celebrity friends Anna Kendrick and Zosia Mamet.
When it comes to her fashion choice, Underwood told Glamour, "I like things that are easy. I swear [I've tried] dresses and it's like this enclosure goes over here, and this zip is over there. It's too complicated, I can't wear it. The easier the better."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie