Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Sabotage' Releases Bloody Red-Band Trailer
David Ayer's action thriller "Sabotage" releases a new sneak peek through a restricted trailer. The red-band video highlights the violence in the film from a bloody, gruesome murder to a painful torture. F-bombs and some risky scenes that include boobs are also in it.
The film revolves around a team of Drug Enforcement Administration agents who is tasked for a drug bust. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the leader of the elite DEA task force. After the money goes missing, his team members are mysteriously killed one by one.
The crime drama is supported by the likes of Sam Worthington, Max Martini, Mireille Enos, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway, Terrence Howard and Olivia Williams. It is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on April 11.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic