Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Sabotage' Releases Bloody Red-Band Trailer
David Ayer's action thriller "Sabotage" releases a new sneak peek through a restricted trailer. The red-band video highlights the violence in the film from a bloody, gruesome murder to a painful torture. F-bombs and some risky scenes that include boobs are also in it.
The film revolves around a team of Drug Enforcement Administration agents who is tasked for a drug bust. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the leader of the elite DEA task force. After the money goes missing, his team members are mysteriously killed one by one.
The crime drama is supported by the likes of Sam Worthington, Max Martini, Mireille Enos, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway, Terrence Howard and Olivia Williams. It is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on April 11.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24