Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Sabotage' Releases Bloody Red-Band Trailer
David Ayer's action thriller "Sabotage" releases a new sneak peek through a restricted trailer. The red-band video highlights the violence in the film from a bloody, gruesome murder to a painful torture. F-bombs and some risky scenes that include boobs are also in it.
The film revolves around a team of Drug Enforcement Administration agents who is tasked for a drug bust. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the leader of the elite DEA task force. After the money goes missing, his team members are mysteriously killed one by one.
The crime drama is supported by the likes of Sam Worthington, Max Martini, Mireille Enos, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway, Terrence Howard and Olivia Williams. It is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on April 11.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says