Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Sabotage' Releases Bloody Red-Band Trailer
David Ayer's action thriller "Sabotage" releases a new sneak peek through a restricted trailer. The red-band video highlights the violence in the film from a bloody, gruesome murder to a painful torture. F-bombs and some risky scenes that include boobs are also in it.
The film revolves around a team of Drug Enforcement Administration agents who is tasked for a drug bust. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the leader of the elite DEA task force. After the money goes missing, his team members are mysteriously killed one by one.
The crime drama is supported by the likes of Sam Worthington, Max Martini, Mireille Enos, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway, Terrence Howard and Olivia Williams. It is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on April 11.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding