Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Sabotage' Releases Bloody Red-Band Trailer
David Ayer's action thriller "Sabotage" releases a new sneak peek through a restricted trailer. The red-band video highlights the violence in the film from a bloody, gruesome murder to a painful torture. F-bombs and some risky scenes that include boobs are also in it.
The film revolves around a team of Drug Enforcement Administration agents who is tasked for a drug bust. Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the leader of the elite DEA task force. After the money goes missing, his team members are mysteriously killed one by one.
The crime drama is supported by the likes of Sam Worthington, Max Martini, Mireille Enos, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway, Terrence Howard and Olivia Williams. It is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on April 11.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover