Clint Eastwood Saves Man From Choking to Death
Clint Eastwood was a lifesaver at the volunteer dinner party taking place on the eve of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. The 83-year-old actor/director performed Heimlich maneuver on Steve John when he noticed the tournament director choking on a piece of cheese.
"Clint saved my life," John told Carmel Pine Cone, "We were just talking. A piece of cheese went in my mouth and suddenly I couldn't breathe." He added, "Clint came up behind me and he knew exactly what to do. He did the Heimlich maneuver and he lifted me right off the ground. He's strong!"
Eastwood himself said, "I saw that look in his eyes and saw that look of panic people have when they see their life passing before their eyes. It looked bad." He went on, "I gave him three good jolts and that got it out. And then I made him drink a big glass of water with a bunch of lemon squeezed in it."
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes