Clint Eastwood Saves Man From Choking to Death
Clint Eastwood was a lifesaver at the volunteer dinner party taking place on the eve of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. The 83-year-old actor/director performed Heimlich maneuver on Steve John when he noticed the tournament director choking on a piece of cheese.
"Clint saved my life," John told Carmel Pine Cone, "We were just talking. A piece of cheese went in my mouth and suddenly I couldn't breathe." He added, "Clint came up behind me and he knew exactly what to do. He did the Heimlich maneuver and he lifted me right off the ground. He's strong!"
Eastwood himself said, "I saw that look in his eyes and saw that look of panic people have when they see their life passing before their eyes. It looked bad." He went on, "I gave him three good jolts and that got it out. And then I made him drink a big glass of water with a bunch of lemon squeezed in it."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard