Clint Eastwood Saves Man From Choking to Death
Clint Eastwood was a lifesaver at the volunteer dinner party taking place on the eve of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. The 83-year-old actor/director performed Heimlich maneuver on Steve John when he noticed the tournament director choking on a piece of cheese.
"Clint saved my life," John told Carmel Pine Cone, "We were just talking. A piece of cheese went in my mouth and suddenly I couldn't breathe." He added, "Clint came up behind me and he knew exactly what to do. He did the Heimlich maneuver and he lifted me right off the ground. He's strong!"
Eastwood himself said, "I saw that look in his eyes and saw that look of panic people have when they see their life passing before their eyes. It looked bad." He went on, "I gave him three good jolts and that got it out. And then I made him drink a big glass of water with a bunch of lemon squeezed in it."
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors