Clint Eastwood Saves Man From Choking to Death
Clint Eastwood was a lifesaver at the volunteer dinner party taking place on the eve of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. The 83-year-old actor/director performed Heimlich maneuver on Steve John when he noticed the tournament director choking on a piece of cheese.
"Clint saved my life," John told Carmel Pine Cone, "We were just talking. A piece of cheese went in my mouth and suddenly I couldn't breathe." He added, "Clint came up behind me and he knew exactly what to do. He did the Heimlich maneuver and he lifted me right off the ground. He's strong!"
Eastwood himself said, "I saw that look in his eyes and saw that look of panic people have when they see their life passing before their eyes. It looked bad." He went on, "I gave him three good jolts and that got it out. And then I made him drink a big glass of water with a bunch of lemon squeezed in it."
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl