Miley Cyrus Rides a Giant Hot Dog During Her 'Bangerz' Tour Rehearsal
Miley Cyrus has teased her upcoming "Bangerz" tour with some photos taken during rehearsal. In one of the pictures shared via her Twitter, the former Disney star can be seen wearing a black crop top while sucking her thumb and straddling a giant hot dog.
In another photo, she is practicing choreography in front of a mirror. She is joined by several backing dancers and someone who's wearing a giant blue animal head, spiked collar and matching fur gloves. "#bangerztour rehearsals hoe!" she captioned the snap.
Cyrus' tour is launched to support her latest album, "Bangerz", which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release in October. The album has spawned singles that include controversial party anthem "We Can't Stop", chart-topping "Wrecking Ball" and slow-tempo track "Adore You".
The tour is set to kick off at Rogers Arena in Vancouver on February 14. In a recent interview with MTV, Cyrus said that she wanted fans to have fun and learn something at her concerts. "I hope people open their minds and they look at my tour as something that I do feel is educational for kids," she said.
Liam Hemsworth's former flame added, "It's a lot how a play would be and we've got kind of these intermissions to keep people really involved and what I wanted is for people to see a show that they would least expect... It is fun for people to walk out and be like 'Oh my god did she just do that?' but there's so much that I do love about shock value, but then I really want there to be that core about the music."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say