Leonardo DiCaprio Hugged at the Crotch by Prankster
Leonardo DiCaprio has become the latest victim of red carpet prankster Vitalii Sediu. The Golden Globe-winning actor was arriving at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in California when the Ukrainian TV reporter suddenly rushed towards him, hugged him in the waist and burried his face in DiCaprio's crotch.
The Jack Dawson of "Titanic" managed to keep a smile on his face while trying to free himself from the prankster. Security was able to seize Sediu after several seconds, but no arrest was made. DiCaprio then continued to walk through the crowd of screaming fans as if nothing had happened.
Sediu pulled a similar prank on Bradley Cooper last January at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards. The "American Hustle" actor was also a good sport about it, nodding and smiling when a photographer asked if he was okay after the "ambush."
Sediu previously also pranked Adele at last year's Grammy Awards and Will Smith at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" in 2012. The latter slapped Sediu when he tried to kiss the actor on the cheek.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel