Mariah Carey to Promote New Single 'Be Mine' on 'The View' Next Week
Mariah Carey will make a visit to "The View" next week. ABC announced the news on Thursday, February 6, saying that the diva would make an appearance on the talk show on Wednesday, February 12 to promote the song titled "Be Mine".
"Mariah had previously promised some sort of announcement on Valentine's Day, though perhaps she's doing it early on The View because she's busy on that day," reads a statement by the network.
"On February 14, she'll be giving a private Valentine's Day concert at her home for a lucky winner and a companion. She's auctioning off the private show via the website Prizeo.com, to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital," the statement continued.
While ABC announced that the new single would be called "Be Mine", TV personality B. Scott said on Twitter, "No, that's not the title." Carey's fans then revealed that the song is titled "You're Mine".
Carey hasn't confirmed the real title for her forthcoming project, but her rep has revealed that the track will appear in the star's long-delayed album "The Art of Letting Go". The record, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year, has so far spawned Miguel-assisted "#Beautiful" and title track "The Art of Letting Go".
More Mariah Carey News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March