Mariah Carey to Promote New Single 'Be Mine' on 'The View' Next Week
Mariah Carey will make a visit to "The View" next week. ABC announced the news on Thursday, February 6, saying that the diva would make an appearance on the talk show on Wednesday, February 12 to promote the song titled "Be Mine".
"Mariah had previously promised some sort of announcement on Valentine's Day, though perhaps she's doing it early on The View because she's busy on that day," reads a statement by the network.
"On February 14, she'll be giving a private Valentine's Day concert at her home for a lucky winner and a companion. She's auctioning off the private show via the website Prizeo.com, to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital," the statement continued.
While ABC announced that the new single would be called "Be Mine", TV personality B. Scott said on Twitter, "No, that's not the title." Carey's fans then revealed that the song is titled "You're Mine".
Carey hasn't confirmed the real title for her forthcoming project, but her rep has revealed that the track will appear in the star's long-delayed album "The Art of Letting Go". The record, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year, has so far spawned Miguel-assisted "#Beautiful" and title track "The Art of Letting Go".
More Mariah Carey News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic