Mariah Carey to Promote New Single 'Be Mine' on 'The View' Next Week
Mariah Carey will make a visit to "The View" next week. ABC announced the news on Thursday, February 6, saying that the diva would make an appearance on the talk show on Wednesday, February 12 to promote the song titled "Be Mine".
"Mariah had previously promised some sort of announcement on Valentine's Day, though perhaps she's doing it early on The View because she's busy on that day," reads a statement by the network.
"On February 14, she'll be giving a private Valentine's Day concert at her home for a lucky winner and a companion. She's auctioning off the private show via the website Prizeo.com, to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital," the statement continued.
While ABC announced that the new single would be called "Be Mine", TV personality B. Scott said on Twitter, "No, that's not the title." Carey's fans then revealed that the song is titled "You're Mine".
Carey hasn't confirmed the real title for her forthcoming project, but her rep has revealed that the track will appear in the star's long-delayed album "The Art of Letting Go". The record, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year, has so far spawned Miguel-assisted "#Beautiful" and title track "The Art of Letting Go".
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik