Mariah Carey to Promote New Single 'Be Mine' on 'The View' Next Week
Mariah Carey will make a visit to "The View" next week. ABC announced the news on Thursday, February 6, saying that the diva would make an appearance on the talk show on Wednesday, February 12 to promote the song titled "Be Mine".
"Mariah had previously promised some sort of announcement on Valentine's Day, though perhaps she's doing it early on The View because she's busy on that day," reads a statement by the network.
"On February 14, she'll be giving a private Valentine's Day concert at her home for a lucky winner and a companion. She's auctioning off the private show via the website Prizeo.com, to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital," the statement continued.
While ABC announced that the new single would be called "Be Mine", TV personality B. Scott said on Twitter, "No, that's not the title." Carey's fans then revealed that the song is titled "You're Mine".
Carey hasn't confirmed the real title for her forthcoming project, but her rep has revealed that the track will appear in the star's long-delayed album "The Art of Letting Go". The record, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year, has so far spawned Miguel-assisted "#Beautiful" and title track "The Art of Letting Go".
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce