Video: Oprah Winfrey Dances to Bruno Mars' 'Treasure'
Oprah Winfrey showed off some moves while accepting an award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival this week. The media mogul was honored with Montecito Award for her work in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" and her contribution to the entertainment industry at the event which took place on Wednesday, February 5.
Bruno Mars' song "Treasure" was played in the background when the media mogul was making her way to the stage. Winfrey, who turned sixty years old earlier this month, could not help dancing a little to the catchy tune. The audience at the Arlington Theatre cheered for her. "My people! I just came down East Valley Road and onto State Street," the Montecito resident said.
The Montecito Award recognizes people who have given a series of classic and standout performances throughout their career and whose style has been a contribution to film. In the interview, Winfrey poked fun at her "body of work" which consists of some titles only. As reported by Haute Living, the moderator John Horn commented that when it comes to Winfrey's career, "it's about the quality of work, not the quantity."
Winfrey is not the only celebrity who showed off some dance moves on stage recently. Helen Mirren, who is named this year's Woman of the Year by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals, showed off some twerking moves during the ceremony last week.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video