Video: Oprah Winfrey Dances to Bruno Mars' 'Treasure'
Oprah Winfrey showed off some moves while accepting an award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival this week. The media mogul was honored with Montecito Award for her work in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" and her contribution to the entertainment industry at the event which took place on Wednesday, February 5.
Bruno Mars' song "Treasure" was played in the background when the media mogul was making her way to the stage. Winfrey, who turned sixty years old earlier this month, could not help dancing a little to the catchy tune. The audience at the Arlington Theatre cheered for her. "My people! I just came down East Valley Road and onto State Street," the Montecito resident said.
The Montecito Award recognizes people who have given a series of classic and standout performances throughout their career and whose style has been a contribution to film. In the interview, Winfrey poked fun at her "body of work" which consists of some titles only. As reported by Haute Living, the moderator John Horn commented that when it comes to Winfrey's career, "it's about the quality of work, not the quantity."
Winfrey is not the only celebrity who showed off some dance moves on stage recently. Helen Mirren, who is named this year's Woman of the Year by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals, showed off some twerking moves during the ceremony last week.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'