Video: Oprah Winfrey Dances to Bruno Mars' 'Treasure'
Oprah Winfrey showed off some moves while accepting an award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival this week. The media mogul was honored with Montecito Award for her work in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" and her contribution to the entertainment industry at the event which took place on Wednesday, February 5.
Bruno Mars' song "Treasure" was played in the background when the media mogul was making her way to the stage. Winfrey, who turned sixty years old earlier this month, could not help dancing a little to the catchy tune. The audience at the Arlington Theatre cheered for her. "My people! I just came down East Valley Road and onto State Street," the Montecito resident said.
The Montecito Award recognizes people who have given a series of classic and standout performances throughout their career and whose style has been a contribution to film. In the interview, Winfrey poked fun at her "body of work" which consists of some titles only. As reported by Haute Living, the moderator John Horn commented that when it comes to Winfrey's career, "it's about the quality of work, not the quantity."
Winfrey is not the only celebrity who showed off some dance moves on stage recently. Helen Mirren, who is named this year's Woman of the Year by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals, showed off some twerking moves during the ceremony last week.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby