'Chlorine' Releases Trailer Starring Kyra Sedgwick
A trailer for indie drama "Chlorine" has arrived. It gives a look at the life of the Lent family in the materialistic, country club neighborhood of Copper Canyon. Kyra Sedgwick and Vincent D'Onofrio play the on-screen couple with two children.
The story of the film is set in New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. When it happens, the Lent family will never be the same.
After being screened at the Sun Valley Film Festival last year, the film is now expected to be released in theaters across the United States later this year. Tom Sizemore and Dreama Walker are among the supporting cast.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors