'Chlorine' Releases Trailer Starring Kyra Sedgwick
A trailer for indie drama "Chlorine" has arrived. It gives a look at the life of the Lent family in the materialistic, country club neighborhood of Copper Canyon. Kyra Sedgwick and Vincent D'Onofrio play the on-screen couple with two children.
The story of the film is set in New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. When it happens, the Lent family will never be the same.
After being screened at the Sun Valley Film Festival last year, the film is now expected to be released in theaters across the United States later this year. Tom Sizemore and Dreama Walker are among the supporting cast.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture