'Chlorine' Releases Trailer Starring Kyra Sedgwick
A trailer for indie drama "Chlorine" has arrived. It gives a look at the life of the Lent family in the materialistic, country club neighborhood of Copper Canyon. Kyra Sedgwick and Vincent D'Onofrio play the on-screen couple with two children.
The story of the film is set in New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. When it happens, the Lent family will never be the same.
After being screened at the Sun Valley Film Festival last year, the film is now expected to be released in theaters across the United States later this year. Tom Sizemore and Dreama Walker are among the supporting cast.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed