'Chlorine' Releases Trailer Starring Kyra Sedgwick
A trailer for indie drama "Chlorine" has arrived. It gives a look at the life of the Lent family in the materialistic, country club neighborhood of Copper Canyon. Kyra Sedgwick and Vincent D'Onofrio play the on-screen couple with two children.
The story of the film is set in New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. When it happens, the Lent family will never be the same.
After being screened at the Sun Valley Film Festival last year, the film is now expected to be released in theaters across the United States later this year. Tom Sizemore and Dreama Walker are among the supporting cast.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'