'Chlorine' Releases Trailer Starring Kyra Sedgwick
A trailer for indie drama "Chlorine" has arrived. It gives a look at the life of the Lent family in the materialistic, country club neighborhood of Copper Canyon. Kyra Sedgwick and Vincent D'Onofrio play the on-screen couple with two children.
The story of the film is set in New England, where a man discovers that his wife has unwittingly put him in a local real estate deal that has him caught squarely into the savings and loan debacle. When it happens, the Lent family will never be the same.
After being screened at the Sun Valley Film Festival last year, the film is now expected to be released in theaters across the United States later this year. Tom Sizemore and Dreama Walker are among the supporting cast.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner