Nick Jonas Shares Photo of Him Holding 'Beautiful' Niece Alena Rose
Nick Jonas has shared the first photo of him holding his newborn niece. On Thursday, February 7, the singer took to Twitter to share the sweet photo. "My beautiful niece Alena Rose," he simply wrote. The snap shows the baby opening her eyes widely. She wears a cute onesie and is wrapped in pink blanket.
Nick talked about his baby niece in an interview about Demi Lovato's "Neon Light" tour with E! News. "It's amazing," the former boybander said of being an uncle. "I'm actually flying right after this to meet my niece for the first time. He [brother Kevin Jonas] in love with this baby, it's ridiculous. He sends me pictures every 10 minutes. I think it's just like the joy of his life right now, so I'm excited to go [see] him." He added, "I got her and my sister-in-law some good stuff."
Alena's other famous uncle, Joe Jonas, previously also shared a photo of him and the baby. "Welcome to this world Alena Jonas. #littlebaby #shessosmall #woah," the 24-year-old star commented after holding his niece for the first time. Joe can be seen looking at baby Alena who is wrapped in white blanket.
Kevin and his wife Danielle, who got married in 2009, became parents for the first time following Alena's arrival on Sunday, February 2. "We are overjoyed at the birth of Alena Rose Jonas. She is precious! We could not be more excited to start building our family together. We want to thank our family and friends for their love and support, and our fans for all of their well wishes," the family said in a statement.
More Nick Jonas News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story