Farrah Abraham Makes Second Porn Video With James Deen
Despite her cry that her "leaked" sex tape ruined her life, Farrah Abraham is making another porn video. Titled "Farrah 2: Backdoor and More", the X-rated tape will see her exploring fantasy fetish swings and doing sex scene with James Deen who appeared in her first sex tape.
Unlike the previous video which was passed off as a leaked homemade tape despite Deen's insistence that the entire thing was filmed professionally, the upcoming follow-up will be promoted as a bona fide porno. According to Fishwrapper, it will be released by Vivid Entertainment on February 13.
In a not-so-long-ago interview with In Touch magazine, the "Teen Mom" star said she was done with porn business, "It made it hard to have friends and a private life and to trust family, who I feel use me for money. If I went back in time, I would not have done it. The sex tape ruined my life."
The MTV reality TV star also tearfully said that she found herself surrounded with the "wrong type of people" while making promotional appearances at porn conventions and strip clubs. "I was drugged and raped more than once. It was a dark time," the mother of one claimed.
The abuse, according to her, caused her to get plastic surgeries. "Abuse made me feel that I'm never attractive enough," she said. "I try to be so perfect." She added, "I [still have] a lot of issues. But I'm more aware now, and I'm determined to break the pattern."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered