Farrah Abraham Makes Second Porn Video With James Deen
Despite her cry that her "leaked" sex tape ruined her life, Farrah Abraham is making another porn video. Titled "Farrah 2: Backdoor and More", the X-rated tape will see her exploring fantasy fetish swings and doing sex scene with James Deen who appeared in her first sex tape.
Unlike the previous video which was passed off as a leaked homemade tape despite Deen's insistence that the entire thing was filmed professionally, the upcoming follow-up will be promoted as a bona fide porno. According to Fishwrapper, it will be released by Vivid Entertainment on February 13.
In a not-so-long-ago interview with In Touch magazine, the "Teen Mom" star said she was done with porn business, "It made it hard to have friends and a private life and to trust family, who I feel use me for money. If I went back in time, I would not have done it. The sex tape ruined my life."
The MTV reality TV star also tearfully said that she found herself surrounded with the "wrong type of people" while making promotional appearances at porn conventions and strip clubs. "I was drugged and raped more than once. It was a dark time," the mother of one claimed.
The abuse, according to her, caused her to get plastic surgeries. "Abuse made me feel that I'm never attractive enough," she said. "I try to be so perfect." She added, "I [still have] a lot of issues. But I'm more aware now, and I'm determined to break the pattern."
More Farrah Abraham News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour