Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Release Date
One of Paul Walker's final movies, "Brick Mansions", has gotten an official release date. It's due nationwide on April 25 this year. It will open against rom-coms "Walk of Shame" & "The Other Woman", horror "The Quiet Ones", and drama thriller "Locke".
A remake of 2004's French action film "District 13", it will revolve around an undercover detective (Walker) traversing a deadly ghetto nicknamed "Brick Mansions" to uncover a WMD stolen by a vicious drug dealer (RZA). The film also stars parkour expert David Belle.
Walker passed away on November 30 last year at the age of 40. He died when the Porsche Carrera GT he was riding crashed and burst into flames. He already wrapped "Brick Mansions" back then, but still half completed his other new project "Fast and Furious 7".
"Fast 7" was initially set for July 11, 2014 release, but has been moved to April 10, 2015. In the revised script, Walker's character Brian O'Conner will be retired.
Relativity, which releases "Brick Mansions", will make donation to Walker's charity Reach Out WorldWide which works with first responders around the world for disaster relief.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer