Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Release Date
One of Paul Walker's final movies, "Brick Mansions", has gotten an official release date. It's due nationwide on April 25 this year. It will open against rom-coms "Walk of Shame" & "The Other Woman", horror "The Quiet Ones", and drama thriller "Locke".
A remake of 2004's French action film "District 13", it will revolve around an undercover detective (Walker) traversing a deadly ghetto nicknamed "Brick Mansions" to uncover a WMD stolen by a vicious drug dealer (RZA). The film also stars parkour expert David Belle.
Walker passed away on November 30 last year at the age of 40. He died when the Porsche Carrera GT he was riding crashed and burst into flames. He already wrapped "Brick Mansions" back then, but still half completed his other new project "Fast and Furious 7".
"Fast 7" was initially set for July 11, 2014 release, but has been moved to April 10, 2015. In the revised script, Walker's character Brian O'Conner will be retired.
Relativity, which releases "Brick Mansions", will make donation to Walker's charity Reach Out WorldWide which works with first responders around the world for disaster relief.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl