Paul Walker's 'Brick Mansions' Gets Release Date
One of Paul Walker's final movies, "Brick Mansions", has gotten an official release date. It's due nationwide on April 25 this year. It will open against rom-coms "Walk of Shame" & "The Other Woman", horror "The Quiet Ones", and drama thriller "Locke".
A remake of 2004's French action film "District 13", it will revolve around an undercover detective (Walker) traversing a deadly ghetto nicknamed "Brick Mansions" to uncover a WMD stolen by a vicious drug dealer (RZA). The film also stars parkour expert David Belle.
Walker passed away on November 30 last year at the age of 40. He died when the Porsche Carrera GT he was riding crashed and burst into flames. He already wrapped "Brick Mansions" back then, but still half completed his other new project "Fast and Furious 7".
"Fast 7" was initially set for July 11, 2014 release, but has been moved to April 10, 2015. In the revised script, Walker's character Brian O'Conner will be retired.
Relativity, which releases "Brick Mansions", will make donation to Walker's charity Reach Out WorldWide which works with first responders around the world for disaster relief.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?