Charlie Sheen Threatens to Put Ashton Kutcher on 'a Hospital Food Diet'
Charlie Sheen has just sent a threatening message to Ashton Kutcher, telling Mila Kunis' boyfriend that he will end up in hospital if he tells him to shut up again. Sheen's anger started after Kutcher's appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, February 5.
Stopping by the late-night talk show, Kutcher said that he was tired of Sheen trashing him on Twitter after the younger actor replaced him on "Two and a Half Men". Kutcher said, "Dude, shut the f*** up! Seriously, like. Enough already. Like it's like three years later and you're still blowing me up on Twitter. Like come on dude, really?"
Sheen previously referred to Kutcher as "lame sidekick." In early January, the "Anger Management" star also wrote, "Hey Ashton sorry bro all good. now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? how duz it feel? c harp."
Sheen, who apparently watched the late-night show, sent a tweet in which he seemingly apologized for his words. "Ashton message received. So sorry u sounded like me! well done! my bad I was pissed at other crap & took it out on you. hope u r good xo," he wrote. He later added, "But news flash Dood, you ever tell me to shut the f*** up, EVER again and I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year. c #YaFeelMe Jr?"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival