Charlie Sheen Threatens to Put Ashton Kutcher on 'a Hospital Food Diet'
Charlie Sheen has just sent a threatening message to Ashton Kutcher, telling Mila Kunis' boyfriend that he will end up in hospital if he tells him to shut up again. Sheen's anger started after Kutcher's appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, February 5.
Stopping by the late-night talk show, Kutcher said that he was tired of Sheen trashing him on Twitter after the younger actor replaced him on "Two and a Half Men". Kutcher said, "Dude, shut the f*** up! Seriously, like. Enough already. Like it's like three years later and you're still blowing me up on Twitter. Like come on dude, really?"
Sheen previously referred to Kutcher as "lame sidekick." In early January, the "Anger Management" star also wrote, "Hey Ashton sorry bro all good. now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? how duz it feel? c harp."
Sheen, who apparently watched the late-night show, sent a tweet in which he seemingly apologized for his words. "Ashton message received. So sorry u sounded like me! well done! my bad I was pissed at other crap & took it out on you. hope u r good xo," he wrote. He later added, "But news flash Dood, you ever tell me to shut the f*** up, EVER again and I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year. c #YaFeelMe Jr?"
More Charlie Sheen News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher