Channing Tatum on Life With Wife and Daughter: 'I'm Fat and Happy'
Channing Tatum talked about his life with wife Jenna Dewan and their daughter Everly during an appearance in the Thursday, February 6 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". When the talk show host Ellen DeGeneres mentioned that the "Magic Mike" hunk was always asked to take off his shirt, Tatum answered, "You definitely don't want that right now."
"Right now - what me and my wife like to call it, I am very 'fappy.' I'm very fat and happy right now ... I've been working for two straight years, and now it's some really needed downtime," he explained. The doting father also gushed over his 8-month-old daughter. "She's saying 'Da, da, da, da, da.' I don't think she knows what it means just yet, but it doesn't matter," Tatum shared.
"She actually has better taste in music than I think I do, because she will only fall asleep to really good music," the actor continued. "What does she fall asleep to?" DeGeneres asked, to which he replied, "Drake. She might be conceited, I'm not sure ... Prince's 'The Most Beautiful Girl in the World' - she loves falling asleep to that."
Besides talking about his little girl, Tatum commented on his Sexiest Man Alive title which has been passed to Adam Levine. "You are no longer the sexiest man alive. You're out and (Levine) is now the Sexiest Man Alive. Do you pass on a sash or what happens?" DeGeneres asked.
"It is a sash, how did you know that? It was supposed to be a secret," he replied jokingly. "I think the only thing that you pass on is the ability for your friends just to make complete fun of you for the rest of your life. Even my wife had a go at it. You know, she called me SMA (acronym for Sexiest Man Alive). She's like, 'SMA, can you get me coffee?' "
More Channing Tatum News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes