Dakota Johnson Discusses 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Admits She Has 'No Shame'
Dakota Johnson graces the front page of Elle's latest issue and talks about filming sexually-charged drama "Fifty Shades of Grey" for her cover story. "I don't have any problem doing anything," she says. "The secret is I have no shame."
However, her interest in the project is beyond the sexual intimacy between her character Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," she adds. "I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down."
Johnson, 24, strikes various sexy poses in the magazine due in newsstand on February 18. One picture shows her donning an embellished cotton-blend coat with her lace sheer thigh-highs peeking out, and another sees her showing some skin in a strapless bra top and a wool skirt.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood based on E.L. James' BDSM romance novel, the pic is due to arrive in the U.S. on February 13, 2015. Most of the sex scenes allegedly have been filmed.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms