Dakota Johnson Discusses 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Admits She Has 'No Shame'
Dakota Johnson graces the front page of Elle's latest issue and talks about filming sexually-charged drama "Fifty Shades of Grey" for her cover story. "I don't have any problem doing anything," she says. "The secret is I have no shame."
However, her interest in the project is beyond the sexual intimacy between her character Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," she adds. "I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down."
Johnson, 24, strikes various sexy poses in the magazine due in newsstand on February 18. One picture shows her donning an embellished cotton-blend coat with her lace sheer thigh-highs peeking out, and another sees her showing some skin in a strapless bra top and a wool skirt.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood based on E.L. James' BDSM romance novel, the pic is due to arrive in the U.S. on February 13, 2015. Most of the sex scenes allegedly have been filmed.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny