Dakota Johnson Discusses 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Admits She Has 'No Shame'
Dakota Johnson graces the front page of Elle's latest issue and talks about filming sexually-charged drama "Fifty Shades of Grey" for her cover story. "I don't have any problem doing anything," she says. "The secret is I have no shame."
However, her interest in the project is beyond the sexual intimacy between her character Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," she adds. "I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down."
Johnson, 24, strikes various sexy poses in the magazine due in newsstand on February 18. One picture shows her donning an embellished cotton-blend coat with her lace sheer thigh-highs peeking out, and another sees her showing some skin in a strapless bra top and a wool skirt.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood based on E.L. James' BDSM romance novel, the pic is due to arrive in the U.S. on February 13, 2015. Most of the sex scenes allegedly have been filmed.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London