Dakota Johnson Discusses 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Admits She Has 'No Shame'
Dakota Johnson graces the front page of Elle's latest issue and talks about filming sexually-charged drama "Fifty Shades of Grey" for her cover story. "I don't have any problem doing anything," she says. "The secret is I have no shame."
However, her interest in the project is beyond the sexual intimacy between her character Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," she adds. "I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down."
Johnson, 24, strikes various sexy poses in the magazine due in newsstand on February 18. One picture shows her donning an embellished cotton-blend coat with her lace sheer thigh-highs peeking out, and another sees her showing some skin in a strapless bra top and a wool skirt.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood based on E.L. James' BDSM romance novel, the pic is due to arrive in the U.S. on February 13, 2015. Most of the sex scenes allegedly have been filmed.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics