Dakota Johnson Discusses 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Admits She Has 'No Shame'
Dakota Johnson graces the front page of Elle's latest issue and talks about filming sexually-charged drama "Fifty Shades of Grey" for her cover story. "I don't have any problem doing anything," she says. "The secret is I have no shame."
However, her interest in the project is beyond the sexual intimacy between her character Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," she adds. "I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down."
Johnson, 24, strikes various sexy poses in the magazine due in newsstand on February 18. One picture shows her donning an embellished cotton-blend coat with her lace sheer thigh-highs peeking out, and another sees her showing some skin in a strapless bra top and a wool skirt.
Directed by Sam Taylor-Wood based on E.L. James' BDSM romance novel, the pic is due to arrive in the U.S. on February 13, 2015. Most of the sex scenes allegedly have been filmed.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5