Kim Kardashian's Wedding to Kanye West Moved Up to May
Kim Kardashian will walk down the aisle for the third time this May, it has been reported. The reality show star and fiance Kanye West reportedly have decided to move up their wedding date by two months.
According to Us Weekly, the couple initially planned to get hitched in Paris in July but later changed the date to May. The location itself was confirmed by Kardashian when she appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last month. "I'm not telling where or the date, but I think it's kind of obvious it's in Paris," she told the talk show host.
In addition, Us Weekly's source said Kardashian and West's 8-month-old daughter North West would have "a large role in the wedding." The couple has been planning "lots of events leading up to the big day" for their guests.
Indeed, Kardashian and West have been in Paris for a dinner invitation and some business affairs. They reportedly were looking at some wedding venues and were considering Chateau d'Usse. West wanted it to be a huge wedding, allegedly ready to fork out $30 million to fly their guests to Paris. However, it has been reported that the wedding will be televised, therefore most of the bills will go to the TV station.
"Kim isn't totally pumped about a huge wedding," an insider told Us. "But she's going along with it." While she left the wedding plan to West, Kardashian personally wants to have one dress change only.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie