Kim Kardashian's Wedding to Kanye West Moved Up to May
Kim Kardashian will walk down the aisle for the third time this May, it has been reported. The reality show star and fiance Kanye West reportedly have decided to move up their wedding date by two months.
According to Us Weekly, the couple initially planned to get hitched in Paris in July but later changed the date to May. The location itself was confirmed by Kardashian when she appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last month. "I'm not telling where or the date, but I think it's kind of obvious it's in Paris," she told the talk show host.
In addition, Us Weekly's source said Kardashian and West's 8-month-old daughter North West would have "a large role in the wedding." The couple has been planning "lots of events leading up to the big day" for their guests.
Indeed, Kardashian and West have been in Paris for a dinner invitation and some business affairs. They reportedly were looking at some wedding venues and were considering Chateau d'Usse. West wanted it to be a huge wedding, allegedly ready to fork out $30 million to fly their guests to Paris. However, it has been reported that the wedding will be televised, therefore most of the bills will go to the TV station.
"Kim isn't totally pumped about a huge wedding," an insider told Us. "But she's going along with it." While she left the wedding plan to West, Kardashian personally wants to have one dress change only.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake