New Trailer for 'Hannibal' Season 2: Dr. Lecter Is 'Obsessed' With Will Graham
A new trailer for "Hannibal" season 2 has been released ahead of the show's return. Sharing more scenes from the next installment, it gives a longer look at a physical fight between Dr. Lecter and Jack Crawford.
The video also highlights Will Graham who is now in jail for the murders he didn't commit. While Dr. Lecter tries to plant on Will's mind that Will is responsible for those crimes, he may not be able to convince Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier.
Dr. Lecter's psychotherapis, played by "The X-Files" alumna Gillian Anderson, thinks that Dr. Lecter is dangerous and is obsessed with Will. In another scene, she whispers to Will, "I believe you."
Hugh Dancy, Mads Mikkelsen and Laurence Fishburne return to the psychological thriller series as Will, Dr. Lecter and Jack respectively. The show recently cast former "Boardwalk Empire" actor Michael Pitt as Mason Verger, an unstable wealthy patient of Dr. Lecter who begins a dangerous cat-and-mouse game with the deadly serial killer.
The character will be introduced late in the upcoming season. Gary Oldman previously took on the role in 2001's "Hannibal" film directed by Ridley Scott.
The new season of "Hannibal" TV series is slated to premiere Friday, February 28 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen