Hank Azaria Lands Major Role on 'Ray Donovan' Season 2
"Ray Donovan" adds Hank Azaria to the cast line-up of its second season. The Gargamel of "The Smurfs" films has nabbed a major role on the critically-acclaimed series as James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side.
Azaria is joined by Sherilyn Fenn ("Twin Peaks"), who will guest star as James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran. Both new cast members are booked for multi-episode arcs. More guest stars are coming to the show in its sophomore season since the production team is also casting for an ace reporter and detective.
Season 2 of the hit crime drama series is currently filming in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. The show helped lead actor Liev Schreiber earn a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Television Series (Drama) and Jon Voight win a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series (Drama).
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'