Hank Azaria Lands Major Role on 'Ray Donovan' Season 2
"Ray Donovan" adds Hank Azaria to the cast line-up of its second season. The Gargamel of "The Smurfs" films has nabbed a major role on the critically-acclaimed series as James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side.
Azaria is joined by Sherilyn Fenn ("Twin Peaks"), who will guest star as James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran. Both new cast members are booked for multi-episode arcs. More guest stars are coming to the show in its sophomore season since the production team is also casting for an ace reporter and detective.
Season 2 of the hit crime drama series is currently filming in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. The show helped lead actor Liev Schreiber earn a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Television Series (Drama) and Jon Voight win a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series (Drama).
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie