Hank Azaria Lands Major Role on 'Ray Donovan' Season 2
"Ray Donovan" adds Hank Azaria to the cast line-up of its second season. The Gargamel of "The Smurfs" films has nabbed a major role on the critically-acclaimed series as James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side.
Azaria is joined by Sherilyn Fenn ("Twin Peaks"), who will guest star as James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran. Both new cast members are booked for multi-episode arcs. More guest stars are coming to the show in its sophomore season since the production team is also casting for an ace reporter and detective.
Season 2 of the hit crime drama series is currently filming in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. The show helped lead actor Liev Schreiber earn a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Television Series (Drama) and Jon Voight win a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series (Drama).
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'