Hank Azaria Lands Major Role on 'Ray Donovan' Season 2
"Ray Donovan" adds Hank Azaria to the cast line-up of its second season. The Gargamel of "The Smurfs" films has nabbed a major role on the critically-acclaimed series as James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side.
Azaria is joined by Sherilyn Fenn ("Twin Peaks"), who will guest star as James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran. Both new cast members are booked for multi-episode arcs. More guest stars are coming to the show in its sophomore season since the production team is also casting for an ace reporter and detective.
Season 2 of the hit crime drama series is currently filming in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. The show helped lead actor Liev Schreiber earn a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Television Series (Drama) and Jon Voight win a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series (Drama).
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics