Hank Azaria Lands Major Role on 'Ray Donovan' Season 2
"Ray Donovan" adds Hank Azaria to the cast line-up of its second season. The Gargamel of "The Smurfs" films has nabbed a major role on the critically-acclaimed series as James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side.
Azaria is joined by Sherilyn Fenn ("Twin Peaks"), who will guest star as James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran. Both new cast members are booked for multi-episode arcs. More guest stars are coming to the show in its sophomore season since the production team is also casting for an ace reporter and detective.
Season 2 of the hit crime drama series is currently filming in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. The show helped lead actor Liev Schreiber earn a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Television Series (Drama) and Jon Voight win a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series (Drama).
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby