'30 Rock' Star Cheyenne Jackson Engaged to Jason Landau
Actor/singer Cheyenne Jackson, who appeared on "30 Rock" and "Glee", is engaged to his boyfriend Jason Landau. A representative for the 38-year-old actor confirmed the engagement to E! News on Wednesday, February 5. "Cheyenne Jackson and entrepreneur Jason Landau are pleased to happily confirm that they are engaged," the representative said. A source previously told Us Weekly that the couple had "already begun planning the wedding!"
Jackson and Landau went public with their relationship in October. In December, Jackson was joined by his boyfriend on the red carpet at the amFAR Inspiration Gala in L.A. The actor is an ambassador for the organization.
The Broadway actor previously was married to Monte Lapka after 11 years of dating. The two, however, decided to go separate ways in 2013 after two years of marriage. "It's a sad thing anytime a relationship ends. We had a good long run, almost 13 years...[The split] was mutual and it was amicable. He is a wonderful man," Jackson said on "The Frank DeCaro Show" in 2013.
Jackson played Dustin Goolsby on "Glee" and Danny Baker on "30 Rock". In addition to the series, he took part in other titles such as "Ugly Betty" and "Law & Order".
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit