Video Premiere: Cody Simpson's 'Love' Ft. Ziggy Marley
Cody Simpson teams up with Ziggy Marley in a music video for his reggae-infused single "Love". The Aussie young singer strums his guitar and sings about being young and in love while watching vintage footage of his younger self playing with a female childhood friend.
"It would mean a lot to me if you kept sharing the #Love," the young artist tweeted the video premiere. The song is taken off his second studio album "Surfers Paradise" which has been in stores since last summer. Another song from the album, "La Da Dee", serves as a soundtrack for animated film "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2".
Cody already returned to the studio to craft new materials for his next studio installment. "Back in the studio today with @cjbaran working on the new album," he recently informed his Twitter followers.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit