Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Have Not Broken Up
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are still together, despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "Ghost Rider" actress, who recently was seen doing grocery shopping without her boyfriend, has confirmed to E! News that the two did not break up.
InTouch previously reported that the two had called it quits. "They started having problems back in September. They decided to quietly call it off for good around Christmas," a source claimed. The source added that different preference was one of their the problems. "Eva loves Hollywood, the parties, the glamour. She loves going out," the source explained, adding that Gosling was "introverted - very serious and a total homebody."
The source also said that the pair were unsure about building a family. "They knew it was time to take the next step and get married. But neither was sure they wanted that to happen," the source added.
According to Life&Style, which also reported the break-up, the star of "The Notebook" is currently in his home country, Canada. "He packed up and moved back to Canada for a while. He felt like he needed tome out of the limelight to refocus," an insider said.
Gosling and Mendes met when they filmed "The Place Beyond the Pines". The couple was last photographed together in October when they were taking a stroll. Later that month, Mendes was seen walking Gosling's dog.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal