Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Have Not Broken Up
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are still together, despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "Ghost Rider" actress, who recently was seen doing grocery shopping without her boyfriend, has confirmed to E! News that the two did not break up.
InTouch previously reported that the two had called it quits. "They started having problems back in September. They decided to quietly call it off for good around Christmas," a source claimed. The source added that different preference was one of their the problems. "Eva loves Hollywood, the parties, the glamour. She loves going out," the source explained, adding that Gosling was "introverted - very serious and a total homebody."
The source also said that the pair were unsure about building a family. "They knew it was time to take the next step and get married. But neither was sure they wanted that to happen," the source added.
According to Life&Style, which also reported the break-up, the star of "The Notebook" is currently in his home country, Canada. "He packed up and moved back to Canada for a while. He felt like he needed tome out of the limelight to refocus," an insider said.
Gosling and Mendes met when they filmed "The Place Beyond the Pines". The couple was last photographed together in October when they were taking a stroll. Later that month, Mendes was seen walking Gosling's dog.
More Ryan Gosling News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video