Abbie Cornish, Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn Attend 'RoboCop' World Premiere
"RoboCop" cast members stepped out at the BFI IMAX on Wednesday, February 5 in London, England for a special world premiere event. Abbie Cornish and Joel Kinnaman came to the screening along with co-star Gary Oldman. Kinnaman especially received support from his beautiful girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Cornish who plays Kinnaman's on-screen wife stole attention with her Elie Saab orange embellished gown with open back. She paired it with Sheikh shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Slight jewelry. Kinnaman's real-life girlfriend, Munn, meanwhile opted for a classy Giorgio Armani black-and-white strapless dress with a gathered waist. She finished it off with Christian Louboutin shoes, an Armani clutch, and DeBeers jewelry.
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Due in the U.S. on February 12, it is directed by Jose Padilha and supported by Samuel L. Jackson .
"RoboCop" International Clip:
"RoboCop" Suit Up Featurette:
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date