Abbie Cornish, Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn Attend 'RoboCop' World Premiere
"RoboCop" cast members stepped out at the BFI IMAX on Wednesday, February 5 in London, England for a special world premiere event. Abbie Cornish and Joel Kinnaman came to the screening along with co-star Gary Oldman. Kinnaman especially received support from his beautiful girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Cornish who plays Kinnaman's on-screen wife stole attention with her Elie Saab orange embellished gown with open back. She paired it with Sheikh shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Slight jewelry. Kinnaman's real-life girlfriend, Munn, meanwhile opted for a classy Giorgio Armani black-and-white strapless dress with a gathered waist. She finished it off with Christian Louboutin shoes, an Armani clutch, and DeBeers jewelry.
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Due in the U.S. on February 12, it is directed by Jose Padilha and supported by Samuel L. Jackson .
"RoboCop" International Clip:
"RoboCop" Suit Up Featurette:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked