Abbie Cornish, Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn Attend 'RoboCop' World Premiere
"RoboCop" cast members stepped out at the BFI IMAX on Wednesday, February 5 in London, England for a special world premiere event. Abbie Cornish and Joel Kinnaman came to the screening along with co-star Gary Oldman. Kinnaman especially received support from his beautiful girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Cornish who plays Kinnaman's on-screen wife stole attention with her Elie Saab orange embellished gown with open back. She paired it with Sheikh shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Slight jewelry. Kinnaman's real-life girlfriend, Munn, meanwhile opted for a classy Giorgio Armani black-and-white strapless dress with a gathered waist. She finished it off with Christian Louboutin shoes, an Armani clutch, and DeBeers jewelry.
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Due in the U.S. on February 12, it is directed by Jose Padilha and supported by Samuel L. Jackson .
"RoboCop" International Clip:
"RoboCop" Suit Up Featurette:
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates