Abbie Cornish, Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn Attend 'RoboCop' World Premiere
"RoboCop" cast members stepped out at the BFI IMAX on Wednesday, February 5 in London, England for a special world premiere event. Abbie Cornish and Joel Kinnaman came to the screening along with co-star Gary Oldman. Kinnaman especially received support from his beautiful girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Cornish who plays Kinnaman's on-screen wife stole attention with her Elie Saab orange embellished gown with open back. She paired it with Sheikh shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Slight jewelry. Kinnaman's real-life girlfriend, Munn, meanwhile opted for a classy Giorgio Armani black-and-white strapless dress with a gathered waist. She finished it off with Christian Louboutin shoes, an Armani clutch, and DeBeers jewelry.
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Due in the U.S. on February 12, it is directed by Jose Padilha and supported by Samuel L. Jackson .
"RoboCop" International Clip:
"RoboCop" Suit Up Featurette:
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'