Abbie Cornish, Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn Attend 'RoboCop' World Premiere
"RoboCop" cast members stepped out at the BFI IMAX on Wednesday, February 5 in London, England for a special world premiere event. Abbie Cornish and Joel Kinnaman came to the screening along with co-star Gary Oldman. Kinnaman especially received support from his beautiful girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Cornish who plays Kinnaman's on-screen wife stole attention with her Elie Saab orange embellished gown with open back. She paired it with Sheikh shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Slight jewelry. Kinnaman's real-life girlfriend, Munn, meanwhile opted for a classy Giorgio Armani black-and-white strapless dress with a gathered waist. She finished it off with Christian Louboutin shoes, an Armani clutch, and DeBeers jewelry.
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy (Kinnaman) who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Due in the U.S. on February 12, it is directed by Jose Padilha and supported by Samuel L. Jackson .
"RoboCop" International Clip:
"RoboCop" Suit Up Featurette:
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says