Tom Sizemore: Elizabeth Hurley and Bill Clinton Affair Story Is 'Not True'
Tom Sizemore, who previously claimed that his former girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley had an affair with former president Bill Clinton when he was still in the office, has backtracked on his statement. In an interview with Huffington Post on Wednesday night, February 5, Sizemore said that the story was not true and issued an apology.
"It's not true. I was never at the White House. I've never met Bill Clinton. I'm not denying that I said these things. I don't remember saying them, but it's an old video tape and they're the rantings of a guy... that had a very severe drug problem. Although I said it, none of it is true," he explained.
"I'd like to apologize to her for any hurt or B.S. I caused her or the Clintons or anybody else I may have mentioned. I was like a drunk saying that I was going to be on the Challenger next week... My perceptions were not the greatest," he continued.
Radar Online previously published a recording which features Sizemore's voice. In the recording, Sizemore talks about visiting the White House in 1998 with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks for a screening of "Saving Private Ryan". Sizemore said that Clinton at that time asked him Hurley's phone number. The then-president flew her to the White House later.
"What do you think? She was there for four days. He f***ed her that night," Sizemore said in the recording. "I asked her (Hurley), what was it like there? ... I said was Hillary a problem? And she said 'No, they sleep in different bedrooms,' " the actor continued.
Hurley has denied allegation that she had an affair with the former president when he was still in the office. Shortly after learning of the report, the actress took to Twitter to address the issue. "Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn," she wrote.
More Tom Sizemore News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger