Tom Sizemore: Elizabeth Hurley and Bill Clinton Affair Story Is 'Not True'
Tom Sizemore, who previously claimed that his former girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley had an affair with former president Bill Clinton when he was still in the office, has backtracked on his statement. In an interview with Huffington Post on Wednesday night, February 5, Sizemore said that the story was not true and issued an apology.
"It's not true. I was never at the White House. I've never met Bill Clinton. I'm not denying that I said these things. I don't remember saying them, but it's an old video tape and they're the rantings of a guy... that had a very severe drug problem. Although I said it, none of it is true," he explained.
"I'd like to apologize to her for any hurt or B.S. I caused her or the Clintons or anybody else I may have mentioned. I was like a drunk saying that I was going to be on the Challenger next week... My perceptions were not the greatest," he continued.
Radar Online previously published a recording which features Sizemore's voice. In the recording, Sizemore talks about visiting the White House in 1998 with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks for a screening of "Saving Private Ryan". Sizemore said that Clinton at that time asked him Hurley's phone number. The then-president flew her to the White House later.
"What do you think? She was there for four days. He f***ed her that night," Sizemore said in the recording. "I asked her (Hurley), what was it like there? ... I said was Hillary a problem? And she said 'No, they sleep in different bedrooms,' " the actor continued.
Hurley has denied allegation that she had an affair with the former president when he was still in the office. Shortly after learning of the report, the actress took to Twitter to address the issue. "Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn," she wrote.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series