'Thor: The Dark World' Dubbed 'Perfectly Adequate Marvel Movie' in Honest Trailer
"Thor: The Dark World" gets mocked in an Honest trailer by Screen Junkies. The 3-and-a-half-minute video compiles actual scenes from the Marvel movie, but with a narration which hilariously describes the film.
"Thor is back in another perfectly adequate Marvel movie," the narrator says. Calling it the film that will tide fans over until "Avengers: Age of Ultron", the narrator adds that "Thor 2" is "another post-'Avengers' movie full of references to 'The Avengers' but no actual Avengers.' "
Highlighting Thor's love story with Jane Foster, the narrator continues, "When he's not battling yet another forgettable bad guy, watch as the mighty Thor mopes around Asgard in a snuggy because he's still hung up on a girl he spent one long weekend with and hasn't called in two years."
The team behind Honest Trailers previously poked fun at the first "Thor" movie, calling it a new kind of superhero movie that's neither awesome (like "The Dark Knight") or terrible (like "Catwoman"), but is somewhere in the middle.
"Thor: The Dark World" starring Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman arrives on Blu-ray on February 25.
"Thor: The Dark World" Honest trailer:
"Thor" Honest trailer:
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars