'Thor: The Dark World' Dubbed 'Perfectly Adequate Marvel Movie' in Honest Trailer
"Thor: The Dark World" gets mocked in an Honest trailer by Screen Junkies. The 3-and-a-half-minute video compiles actual scenes from the Marvel movie, but with a narration which hilariously describes the film.
"Thor is back in another perfectly adequate Marvel movie," the narrator says. Calling it the film that will tide fans over until "Avengers: Age of Ultron", the narrator adds that "Thor 2" is "another post-'Avengers' movie full of references to 'The Avengers' but no actual Avengers.' "
Highlighting Thor's love story with Jane Foster, the narrator continues, "When he's not battling yet another forgettable bad guy, watch as the mighty Thor mopes around Asgard in a snuggy because he's still hung up on a girl he spent one long weekend with and hasn't called in two years."
The team behind Honest Trailers previously poked fun at the first "Thor" movie, calling it a new kind of superhero movie that's neither awesome (like "The Dark Knight") or terrible (like "Catwoman"), but is somewhere in the middle.
"Thor: The Dark World" starring Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman arrives on Blu-ray on February 25.
"Thor: The Dark World" Honest trailer:
"Thor" Honest trailer:
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations