Drake Previews New Material at NYC Nightclub
Drake gave his fans some presents when he visited a nightclub in New York City on Monday night, February 3. The Toronto MC, who was at the place with French Montana, took over the DJ booth before previewing two new songs.
The first song features Drake rapping, "All white like I move thangs." According to Drake's official fan page, another previewed song is apparently titled "Talk Is Cheap". It features the vocals of the late singer Aaliyah.
Drake previously worked on an Aaliyah posthumous album with Noah "40" Shebib. The project was scrapped late last year due to negative reactions from fans. Back in December, the "Started from the Bottom" rapper previewed what appears to be the same Aaliyah collaboration while on his tour bus.
It has been only a few months since Drake put out an album. He dropped his third studio set, "Nothing Was the Same", in September. Featuring guest appearances from the likes of 2 Chainz, Big Sean and Jay-Z, the record arrived on Billboard 200 at No. 1, scoring the second highest first week sales album of 2013.
Drake Previews New Track:
Drake Previous Aaliyah Collaboration:
More Drake News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding