Drake Previews New Material at NYC Nightclub
Drake gave his fans some presents when he visited a nightclub in New York City on Monday night, February 3. The Toronto MC, who was at the place with French Montana, took over the DJ booth before previewing two new songs.
The first song features Drake rapping, "All white like I move thangs." According to Drake's official fan page, another previewed song is apparently titled "Talk Is Cheap". It features the vocals of the late singer Aaliyah.
Drake previously worked on an Aaliyah posthumous album with Noah "40" Shebib. The project was scrapped late last year due to negative reactions from fans. Back in December, the "Started from the Bottom" rapper previewed what appears to be the same Aaliyah collaboration while on his tour bus.
It has been only a few months since Drake put out an album. He dropped his third studio set, "Nothing Was the Same", in September. Featuring guest appearances from the likes of 2 Chainz, Big Sean and Jay-Z, the record arrived on Billboard 200 at No. 1, scoring the second highest first week sales album of 2013.
Drake Previews New Track:
Drake Previous Aaliyah Collaboration:
More Drake News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch