Drake Previews New Material at NYC Nightclub
Drake gave his fans some presents when he visited a nightclub in New York City on Monday night, February 3. The Toronto MC, who was at the place with French Montana, took over the DJ booth before previewing two new songs.
The first song features Drake rapping, "All white like I move thangs." According to Drake's official fan page, another previewed song is apparently titled "Talk Is Cheap". It features the vocals of the late singer Aaliyah.
Drake previously worked on an Aaliyah posthumous album with Noah "40" Shebib. The project was scrapped late last year due to negative reactions from fans. Back in December, the "Started from the Bottom" rapper previewed what appears to be the same Aaliyah collaboration while on his tour bus.
It has been only a few months since Drake put out an album. He dropped his third studio set, "Nothing Was the Same", in September. Featuring guest appearances from the likes of 2 Chainz, Big Sean and Jay-Z, the record arrived on Billboard 200 at No. 1, scoring the second highest first week sales album of 2013.
Drake Previews New Track:
Drake Previous Aaliyah Collaboration:
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked