Drake Previews New Material at NYC Nightclub
Drake gave his fans some presents when he visited a nightclub in New York City on Monday night, February 3. The Toronto MC, who was at the place with French Montana, took over the DJ booth before previewing two new songs.
The first song features Drake rapping, "All white like I move thangs." According to Drake's official fan page, another previewed song is apparently titled "Talk Is Cheap". It features the vocals of the late singer Aaliyah.
Drake previously worked on an Aaliyah posthumous album with Noah "40" Shebib. The project was scrapped late last year due to negative reactions from fans. Back in December, the "Started from the Bottom" rapper previewed what appears to be the same Aaliyah collaboration while on his tour bus.
It has been only a few months since Drake put out an album. He dropped his third studio set, "Nothing Was the Same", in September. Featuring guest appearances from the likes of 2 Chainz, Big Sean and Jay-Z, the record arrived on Billboard 200 at No. 1, scoring the second highest first week sales album of 2013.
Drake Previews New Track:
Drake Previous Aaliyah Collaboration:
More Drake News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'