'Postman Pat' Lured by Fame and Fortune in the Movie's First Trailer
Beloved children's series "Postman Pat" is going big screen in CGI 3D film "Postman Pat: The Movie". First trailer of the animated movie has been released, featuring the voice talents of Rupert Grint, David Tennant, Stephen Mangan and Jim Broadbent.
Pat, a veteran postman, discovers that he has more talent than delivering mails. He enters a TV talent show competition to show the world his voice and gets the stamp of approval from Simon Cobwell. However, his belief is challenged as he embarks on a new career and his old post is replaced by a bunch of robots.
The movie gives a darker side of Pat who is leaving behind his beloved Greendale. "Being nice for an hour and a half is not that interesting, so we take Pat to the dark side. He gets seduced by the lure of fame and fortune. He even falls out with Jess. That's all I'm saying, don't tell the kids!" Mangan who voices the postman said.
Ronan Keating of Boyzone plays Pat's singing parts. Directed by Mike Disa and co-written by Kim Fuller and Annika Bluhm, the movie hits U.K. cinemas May 23.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival