'Postman Pat' Lured by Fame and Fortune in the Movie's First Trailer
Beloved children's series "Postman Pat" is going big screen in CGI 3D film "Postman Pat: The Movie". First trailer of the animated movie has been released, featuring the voice talents of Rupert Grint, David Tennant, Stephen Mangan and Jim Broadbent.
Pat, a veteran postman, discovers that he has more talent than delivering mails. He enters a TV talent show competition to show the world his voice and gets the stamp of approval from Simon Cobwell. However, his belief is challenged as he embarks on a new career and his old post is replaced by a bunch of robots.
The movie gives a darker side of Pat who is leaving behind his beloved Greendale. "Being nice for an hour and a half is not that interesting, so we take Pat to the dark side. He gets seduced by the lure of fame and fortune. He even falls out with Jess. That's all I'm saying, don't tell the kids!" Mangan who voices the postman said.
Ronan Keating of Boyzone plays Pat's singing parts. Directed by Mike Disa and co-written by Kim Fuller and Annika Bluhm, the movie hits U.K. cinemas May 23.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!