'Postman Pat' Lured by Fame and Fortune in the Movie's First Trailer
Beloved children's series "Postman Pat" is going big screen in CGI 3D film "Postman Pat: The Movie". First trailer of the animated movie has been released, featuring the voice talents of Rupert Grint, David Tennant, Stephen Mangan and Jim Broadbent.
Pat, a veteran postman, discovers that he has more talent than delivering mails. He enters a TV talent show competition to show the world his voice and gets the stamp of approval from Simon Cobwell. However, his belief is challenged as he embarks on a new career and his old post is replaced by a bunch of robots.
The movie gives a darker side of Pat who is leaving behind his beloved Greendale. "Being nice for an hour and a half is not that interesting, so we take Pat to the dark side. He gets seduced by the lure of fame and fortune. He even falls out with Jess. That's all I'm saying, don't tell the kids!" Mangan who voices the postman said.
Ronan Keating of Boyzone plays Pat's singing parts. Directed by Mike Disa and co-written by Kim Fuller and Annika Bluhm, the movie hits U.K. cinemas May 23.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!