'Postman Pat' Lured by Fame and Fortune in the Movie's First Trailer
Beloved children's series "Postman Pat" is going big screen in CGI 3D film "Postman Pat: The Movie". First trailer of the animated movie has been released, featuring the voice talents of Rupert Grint, David Tennant, Stephen Mangan and Jim Broadbent.
Pat, a veteran postman, discovers that he has more talent than delivering mails. He enters a TV talent show competition to show the world his voice and gets the stamp of approval from Simon Cobwell. However, his belief is challenged as he embarks on a new career and his old post is replaced by a bunch of robots.
The movie gives a darker side of Pat who is leaving behind his beloved Greendale. "Being nice for an hour and a half is not that interesting, so we take Pat to the dark side. He gets seduced by the lure of fame and fortune. He even falls out with Jess. That's all I'm saying, don't tell the kids!" Mangan who voices the postman said.
Ronan Keating of Boyzone plays Pat's singing parts. Directed by Mike Disa and co-written by Kim Fuller and Annika Bluhm, the movie hits U.K. cinemas May 23.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture