Justin Bieber's Trial Date for DUI Arrest Set for March
A trial date has been set for Justin Bieber following his arrest in Miami Beach in late January. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 19-year-old pop star is scheduled to see a Miami-Dade County judge on March 3. Bieber was charged with driving under influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license during the January 23 arrest.
Bieber's legal team previously entered not guilty plea on all three misdemeanor charges. The arraignment date, which previously was set for February 14, has been moved to February 19.
In other news, Bieber has been reported bragging to a friend about him taking Selena Gomez's virginity. A source told Radar Online that Bieber had sex with the "Come & Get It" singer when they were on a vacation in 2011. "Justin told me, 'I knew she was in love with me when she gave me her virginity.' He said it with no embarrassment or shyness whatsoever," the source said.
"It was in the summer of 2011. They flew to Palm Springs for a couple days and had a super private place to stay," the source continued. "The purpose of the trip was 100 percent because Selena finally said 'yes' to having sex with him. They agreed because they both said they were in love."
More Justin Bieber News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert