Justin Bieber's Trial Date for DUI Arrest Set for March
A trial date has been set for Justin Bieber following his arrest in Miami Beach in late January. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 19-year-old pop star is scheduled to see a Miami-Dade County judge on March 3. Bieber was charged with driving under influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license during the January 23 arrest.
Bieber's legal team previously entered not guilty plea on all three misdemeanor charges. The arraignment date, which previously was set for February 14, has been moved to February 19.
In other news, Bieber has been reported bragging to a friend about him taking Selena Gomez's virginity. A source told Radar Online that Bieber had sex with the "Come & Get It" singer when they were on a vacation in 2011. "Justin told me, 'I knew she was in love with me when she gave me her virginity.' He said it with no embarrassment or shyness whatsoever," the source said.
"It was in the summer of 2011. They flew to Palm Springs for a couple days and had a super private place to stay," the source continued. "The purpose of the trip was 100 percent because Selena finally said 'yes' to having sex with him. They agreed because they both said they were in love."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'