Justin Bieber's Trial Date for DUI Arrest Set for March
A trial date has been set for Justin Bieber following his arrest in Miami Beach in late January. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 19-year-old pop star is scheduled to see a Miami-Dade County judge on March 3. Bieber was charged with driving under influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license during the January 23 arrest.
Bieber's legal team previously entered not guilty plea on all three misdemeanor charges. The arraignment date, which previously was set for February 14, has been moved to February 19.
In other news, Bieber has been reported bragging to a friend about him taking Selena Gomez's virginity. A source told Radar Online that Bieber had sex with the "Come & Get It" singer when they were on a vacation in 2011. "Justin told me, 'I knew she was in love with me when she gave me her virginity.' He said it with no embarrassment or shyness whatsoever," the source said.
"It was in the summer of 2011. They flew to Palm Springs for a couple days and had a super private place to stay," the source continued. "The purpose of the trip was 100 percent because Selena finally said 'yes' to having sex with him. They agreed because they both said they were in love."
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March