Jason Derulo Premieres 'Stupid Love' Music Video
Jason Derulo has premiered the official music video for his latest single called "Stupid Love". Directed by Gil Green, the four-minute clip centers on the tragic love story between the 24-year-old singer and his on-screen wife.
The video shows some romantic and intimate moments Derulo shares with his girl. The couple looks happy as they joke and play around while painting their new house. He is also seen doing crazy things for love, like spending his money on two jeeps for him and his significant other.
The stupid love then lands Derulo in a big trouble. It's later revealed that the star who dons an all-white outfit when singing and dancing alone in an empty house is actually a ghost. He dies after protecting his wife when their house gets robbed.
Produced by RedOne, "Stupid Love" is mid-tempo ballad that tells a tale about a man who will do anything for his girl. The track appears in "Tattoos", Derulo's third studio effort that was released last September.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'