Taylor Swift: Writing Confessional Songs Is Riskier Than Getting Naked
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Glamour magazine for its March edition wearing a red dress. In addition to posing for the cover, the 24-year-old singer shares her opinion about some issues in an interview for the edition which will hit the newsstands on February 11.
When talking about the topic of being a role model to younger fans, Swift says that she does not really like showing off her skin. "I find it relatively easy to keep my clothes on because I don't really feel like taking them off. It's not an urge I have," she says.
"For me 'risky' is revealing what really happened in my life through music. Risky is writing confessional songs and telling the true story about a person with enough details so everyone knows who that person is. That's putting myself out there, maybe even more than taking my shirt off," she continues.
The "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer, who previously dated fellow celebrities such as Jake Gyllenhaal and Harry Styles, also shares some tips about dating. Swift says, "I think everyone should approach relationships from the perspective of playing it straight and giving someone the benefit of the doubt. Until he establishes that this is a game. And if it's a game, you need to win. The best thing to do is just walk away from the table."
According to Swift, people should not yell while having an argument. "Silence speaks so much louder than screaming tantrums. Never give anyone an excuse to say that you're crazy," she explains.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie