Taylor Swift: Writing Confessional Songs Is Riskier Than Getting Naked
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Glamour magazine for its March edition wearing a red dress. In addition to posing for the cover, the 24-year-old singer shares her opinion about some issues in an interview for the edition which will hit the newsstands on February 11.
When talking about the topic of being a role model to younger fans, Swift says that she does not really like showing off her skin. "I find it relatively easy to keep my clothes on because I don't really feel like taking them off. It's not an urge I have," she says.
"For me 'risky' is revealing what really happened in my life through music. Risky is writing confessional songs and telling the true story about a person with enough details so everyone knows who that person is. That's putting myself out there, maybe even more than taking my shirt off," she continues.
The "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer, who previously dated fellow celebrities such as Jake Gyllenhaal and Harry Styles, also shares some tips about dating. Swift says, "I think everyone should approach relationships from the perspective of playing it straight and giving someone the benefit of the doubt. Until he establishes that this is a game. And if it's a game, you need to win. The best thing to do is just walk away from the table."
According to Swift, people should not yell while having an argument. "Silence speaks so much louder than screaming tantrums. Never give anyone an excuse to say that you're crazy," she explains.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs