Paul Walker Leaves 25 Million Dollars for Daughter Meadow
Paul Walker's estate is reportedly worth $25 million and he left it all for his only child. The "Fast and Furious" star died at the age of 40 last November in a car crash, handing out the legacy to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A copy of the will was obtained by TMZ. Paul Walker III, the late actor's father acted as the executor, filing the will with the court, and petitioned to have his wife Cheryl as the minor's legal guardian. Walker senior also wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million.
Meadow is Walker's daughter from former lover Rebecca Soteros who now takes care of Meadow in Hawaii following his death. Meadow lived with her dad full time before he died. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," Walker told Us Weekly of his reunion with Meadow. "It's just working."
Paul's dad's petition will get a court hearing scheduled later this month.
More Paul Walker News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos