Paul Walker Leaves 25 Million Dollars for Daughter Meadow
Paul Walker's estate is reportedly worth $25 million and he left it all for his only child. The "Fast and Furious" star died at the age of 40 last November in a car crash, handing out the legacy to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A copy of the will was obtained by TMZ. Paul Walker III, the late actor's father acted as the executor, filing the will with the court, and petitioned to have his wife Cheryl as the minor's legal guardian. Walker senior also wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million.
Meadow is Walker's daughter from former lover Rebecca Soteros who now takes care of Meadow in Hawaii following his death. Meadow lived with her dad full time before he died. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," Walker told Us Weekly of his reunion with Meadow. "It's just working."
Paul's dad's petition will get a court hearing scheduled later this month.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week