Paul Walker Leaves 25 Million Dollars for Daughter Meadow
Paul Walker's estate is reportedly worth $25 million and he left it all for his only child. The "Fast and Furious" star died at the age of 40 last November in a car crash, handing out the legacy to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A copy of the will was obtained by TMZ. Paul Walker III, the late actor's father acted as the executor, filing the will with the court, and petitioned to have his wife Cheryl as the minor's legal guardian. Walker senior also wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million.
Meadow is Walker's daughter from former lover Rebecca Soteros who now takes care of Meadow in Hawaii following his death. Meadow lived with her dad full time before he died. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," Walker told Us Weekly of his reunion with Meadow. "It's just working."
Paul's dad's petition will get a court hearing scheduled later this month.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character