Paul Walker Leaves 25 Million Dollars for Daughter Meadow
Paul Walker's estate is reportedly worth $25 million and he left it all for his only child. The "Fast and Furious" star died at the age of 40 last November in a car crash, handing out the legacy to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A copy of the will was obtained by TMZ. Paul Walker III, the late actor's father acted as the executor, filing the will with the court, and petitioned to have his wife Cheryl as the minor's legal guardian. Walker senior also wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million.
Meadow is Walker's daughter from former lover Rebecca Soteros who now takes care of Meadow in Hawaii following his death. Meadow lived with her dad full time before he died. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," Walker told Us Weekly of his reunion with Meadow. "It's just working."
Paul's dad's petition will get a court hearing scheduled later this month.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof