Paul Walker Leaves 25 Million Dollars for Daughter Meadow
Paul Walker's estate is reportedly worth $25 million and he left it all for his only child. The "Fast and Furious" star died at the age of 40 last November in a car crash, handing out the legacy to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow.
A copy of the will was obtained by TMZ. Paul Walker III, the late actor's father acted as the executor, filing the will with the court, and petitioned to have his wife Cheryl as the minor's legal guardian. Walker senior also wants Cheryl to be the custodian of the $25 million.
Meadow is Walker's daughter from former lover Rebecca Soteros who now takes care of Meadow in Hawaii following his death. Meadow lived with her dad full time before he died. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet," Walker told Us Weekly of his reunion with Meadow. "It's just working."
Paul's dad's petition will get a court hearing scheduled later this month.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed