'Divergent' New Trailer Lands Online
Shailene Woodley and Theo James stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Monday, February 3 to premiere a new trailer for "Divergent". The latest snippet offers some new footage, including the ones which explain why a Divergent is considered dangerous.
"Everyone's afraid of something, but not you," James' Tobias "Four" Eaton tells Woodley's Tris Prior. "That's what makes you dangerous." Kate Winslet's Jeanine Matthews adds, "Divergents threaten the system. It won't be saved until they're removed."
But Tris decides to fight back. "All of my life I've lived by your rules... Not anymore," she says.
Based on Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times best-selling novel of the same title, "Divergent" is a gripping action thriller set in a futuristic world where society has been divided into five factions. Woodley's Tris, however, doesn't fit into just one faction and is called a Divergent. She is warned that she must conceal this secret or risk her life.
As Tris uncovers a looming war which threatens her family and the life of the mysterious Dauntless leader whom she has come to love, Tris must face her greatest test yet-deciding whether revealing she is a Divergent will save her world-or destroy it.
Directed by Neil Burger, the fantasy film will open in theaters across the nation on March 21.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor