'Divergent' New Trailer Lands Online
Shailene Woodley and Theo James stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Monday, February 3 to premiere a new trailer for "Divergent". The latest snippet offers some new footage, including the ones which explain why a Divergent is considered dangerous.
"Everyone's afraid of something, but not you," James' Tobias "Four" Eaton tells Woodley's Tris Prior. "That's what makes you dangerous." Kate Winslet's Jeanine Matthews adds, "Divergents threaten the system. It won't be saved until they're removed."
But Tris decides to fight back. "All of my life I've lived by your rules... Not anymore," she says.
Based on Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times best-selling novel of the same title, "Divergent" is a gripping action thriller set in a futuristic world where society has been divided into five factions. Woodley's Tris, however, doesn't fit into just one faction and is called a Divergent. She is warned that she must conceal this secret or risk her life.
As Tris uncovers a looming war which threatens her family and the life of the mysterious Dauntless leader whom she has come to love, Tris must face her greatest test yet-deciding whether revealing she is a Divergent will save her world-or destroy it.
Directed by Neil Burger, the fantasy film will open in theaters across the nation on March 21.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame