'Divergent' New Trailer Lands Online
Shailene Woodley and Theo James stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Monday, February 3 to premiere a new trailer for "Divergent". The latest snippet offers some new footage, including the ones which explain why a Divergent is considered dangerous.
"Everyone's afraid of something, but not you," James' Tobias "Four" Eaton tells Woodley's Tris Prior. "That's what makes you dangerous." Kate Winslet's Jeanine Matthews adds, "Divergents threaten the system. It won't be saved until they're removed."
But Tris decides to fight back. "All of my life I've lived by your rules... Not anymore," she says.
Based on Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times best-selling novel of the same title, "Divergent" is a gripping action thriller set in a futuristic world where society has been divided into five factions. Woodley's Tris, however, doesn't fit into just one faction and is called a Divergent. She is warned that she must conceal this secret or risk her life.
As Tris uncovers a looming war which threatens her family and the life of the mysterious Dauntless leader whom she has come to love, Tris must face her greatest test yet-deciding whether revealing she is a Divergent will save her world-or destroy it.
Directed by Neil Burger, the fantasy film will open in theaters across the nation on March 21.
More Divergent News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'