Maino Premieres New Track 'Tupac Problems'
Just a day before releasing his EP "King of Brooklyn", Maino debuted a new track called "Tupac Problems". Arriving via Billboard, the track features the rapper talking about the fame and fortune, as well as his family over a haunting melody.
"If I die tonight, I'm ridin' right/ In a black Benz screaming Thug Life/ Still sinnin', no religion / I ain't show off I trust Christ/ Seems like my life's outta order/ Seen death right around the corner/ Dead homies talkin' to me/ Don't let them haters get up on ya," he raps
"It's an honest record," Maino said of the song. "It's me Maino talking about my life and I chose to use Tupac as a metaphor to express it all."
"Tupac Problems" is appearing in Maino's EP that's scheduled to be released on Tuesday, February 4. The record will feature guest appearances from T.I., French Montana, Meek Mill, Troy Ave, Jadakiss, Raekwon, Uncle Murda and more.
Maino recently held a listening session, during which he talked about calling himself the king of Brooklyn. "If a rapper who's never really a part of the street or never really out there like that, then he really not eligible to have anything say," he explained.
"Because the people that's out there every day, struggling and is hustling and is on their grind and all that, they don't got a problem with Main saying he's' the king of Brooklyn... You know why? Because I'm them. I speak for them," he added.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors