Maino Premieres New Track 'Tupac Problems'
Just a day before releasing his EP "King of Brooklyn", Maino debuted a new track called "Tupac Problems". Arriving via Billboard, the track features the rapper talking about the fame and fortune, as well as his family over a haunting melody.
"If I die tonight, I'm ridin' right/ In a black Benz screaming Thug Life/ Still sinnin', no religion / I ain't show off I trust Christ/ Seems like my life's outta order/ Seen death right around the corner/ Dead homies talkin' to me/ Don't let them haters get up on ya," he raps
"It's an honest record," Maino said of the song. "It's me Maino talking about my life and I chose to use Tupac as a metaphor to express it all."
"Tupac Problems" is appearing in Maino's EP that's scheduled to be released on Tuesday, February 4. The record will feature guest appearances from T.I., French Montana, Meek Mill, Troy Ave, Jadakiss, Raekwon, Uncle Murda and more.
Maino recently held a listening session, during which he talked about calling himself the king of Brooklyn. "If a rapper who's never really a part of the street or never really out there like that, then he really not eligible to have anything say," he explained.
"Because the people that's out there every day, struggling and is hustling and is on their grind and all that, they don't got a problem with Main saying he's' the king of Brooklyn... You know why? Because I'm them. I speak for them," he added.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami