'RoboCop' Featurette Discusses 'Man and Machine'
"RoboCop" releases a featurette to tide fans over the movie's release on February 12 in the United States. Actors Joel Kinnaman and Michael Keaton, as well as director Jose Padilha talk about the future technology of "RoboCop" which is already happening in real life nowadays. They discuss how realistic the film is with today's advanced technology.
"The premise of 'RoboCop' embodies all of the questions that have to do with machines taking over," Padilha explains. "In reality we're very close to many of the things in the movie right now," adds Kinnaman who plays the lead role in the movie. "It's not some crazy futuristic vision."
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman join the cast ensemble.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover