'RoboCop' Featurette Discusses 'Man and Machine'
"RoboCop" releases a featurette to tide fans over the movie's release on February 12 in the United States. Actors Joel Kinnaman and Michael Keaton, as well as director Jose Padilha talk about the future technology of "RoboCop" which is already happening in real life nowadays. They discuss how realistic the film is with today's advanced technology.
"The premise of 'RoboCop' embodies all of the questions that have to do with machines taking over," Padilha explains. "In reality we're very close to many of the things in the movie right now," adds Kinnaman who plays the lead role in the movie. "It's not some crazy futuristic vision."
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman join the cast ensemble.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch