'RoboCop' Featurette Discusses 'Man and Machine'
"RoboCop" releases a featurette to tide fans over the movie's release on February 12 in the United States. Actors Joel Kinnaman and Michael Keaton, as well as director Jose Padilha talk about the future technology of "RoboCop" which is already happening in real life nowadays. They discuss how realistic the film is with today's advanced technology.
"The premise of 'RoboCop' embodies all of the questions that have to do with machines taking over," Padilha explains. "In reality we're very close to many of the things in the movie right now," adds Kinnaman who plays the lead role in the movie. "It's not some crazy futuristic vision."
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman join the cast ensemble.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role