'RoboCop' Featurette Discusses 'Man and Machine'
"RoboCop" releases a featurette to tide fans over the movie's release on February 12 in the United States. Actors Joel Kinnaman and Michael Keaton, as well as director Jose Padilha talk about the future technology of "RoboCop" which is already happening in real life nowadays. They discuss how realistic the film is with today's advanced technology.
"The premise of 'RoboCop' embodies all of the questions that have to do with machines taking over," Padilha explains. "In reality we're very close to many of the things in the movie right now," adds Kinnaman who plays the lead role in the movie. "It's not some crazy futuristic vision."
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman join the cast ensemble.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance