'RoboCop' Featurette Discusses 'Man and Machine'
"RoboCop" releases a featurette to tide fans over the movie's release on February 12 in the United States. Actors Joel Kinnaman and Michael Keaton, as well as director Jose Padilha talk about the future technology of "RoboCop" which is already happening in real life nowadays. They discuss how realistic the film is with today's advanced technology.
"The premise of 'RoboCop' embodies all of the questions that have to do with machines taking over," Padilha explains. "In reality we're very close to many of the things in the movie right now," adds Kinnaman who plays the lead role in the movie. "It's not some crazy futuristic vision."
A remake of the 1987 film of the same name, the new movie will follow policeman Alex Murphy who is put inside a machine and transformed into a controlled cyborg after he got into an explosive car incident. Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman join the cast ensemble.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl