Pearl Jam Brings Out Arcade Fire's Win Butler to Cover Neil Young's Song at Australian Show
Pearl Jam brought out Arcade Fire's vocalist Win Butler for the final song at Big Day Out Festival in Perth, Australia. The rockers joined forces to perform a cover of Neil Young's 1989 track entitled "Rockin' in the Free World".
In a video taken by a fan, Butler and Eddie Vedder are featured trading off verses and singing some lines together. Bassist Jeff Ament is spotted on the stage performing while donning a "Reflektor" T-shirt, referring to Arcade Fire's latest album.
It wasn't Pearl Jam's first time to invite guests to cover "Rockin' in the Free World" together. The Seattle band shared the stage with the members of Sleater-Kinney, R.E.M.'s guitarist Peter Buck and others during their tour last year.
Pearl Jam and Arcade Fire were both headliners at the festival, which came to other Australian cities before wrapping it up in Perth over the weekend. The members of the two groups have reportedly become close after spending time together in the country. Last month, they even teamed up for a basketball game which resulted in a fan's broken nose.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake