Mila Kunis Attends the Wedding of Ashton Kutcher's Brother
Ashton Kutcher took Mila Kunis to his brother Michael's wedding on Saturday, January 31. Michael and Kate Hightower tied the knot in front of family members and friends in a private ceremony in St. Simon Island, Ga.
A source who attended the nuptials told E! News that Ashton looked "chill and comfortable" as he stood among five other men who wore simple white shirts and bow ties. Mila, meanwhile, mingled among the guests and she "looked like part of the family." Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the same private house and the guests spent the night in a cottage house. "Overall, it appeared everyone had a great time," the source continued.
Back in December, Mila took the "Two and a Half Men" star to her brother Michael Kunis' wedding in St. Petersburg, Fla. Serving as a bridesmaid, the "Black Swan" actress was pictured wearing a soft pink dress and holding a bouquet. "Mila was very happy for her brother and his wife. During the ceremony, she stood at the altar and seemed very focused on the vows," a source said back then.
"Ashton was very supportive of Mila and happy for the family. He was joking around with Mila's brother and they invited him to come and pose for family pictures with the bride and groom after the wedding," the source added. "It was a really happy occasion for the family and a great day for everyone."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab