Mila Kunis Attends the Wedding of Ashton Kutcher's Brother
Ashton Kutcher took Mila Kunis to his brother Michael's wedding on Saturday, January 31. Michael and Kate Hightower tied the knot in front of family members and friends in a private ceremony in St. Simon Island, Ga.
A source who attended the nuptials told E! News that Ashton looked "chill and comfortable" as he stood among five other men who wore simple white shirts and bow ties. Mila, meanwhile, mingled among the guests and she "looked like part of the family." Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the same private house and the guests spent the night in a cottage house. "Overall, it appeared everyone had a great time," the source continued.
Back in December, Mila took the "Two and a Half Men" star to her brother Michael Kunis' wedding in St. Petersburg, Fla. Serving as a bridesmaid, the "Black Swan" actress was pictured wearing a soft pink dress and holding a bouquet. "Mila was very happy for her brother and his wife. During the ceremony, she stood at the altar and seemed very focused on the vows," a source said back then.
"Ashton was very supportive of Mila and happy for the family. He was joking around with Mila's brother and they invited him to come and pose for family pictures with the bride and groom after the wedding," the source added. "It was a really happy occasion for the family and a great day for everyone."
More Mila Kunis News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS