Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz to Lead Sci-Fi Romance 'The Lobster'
Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz have nabbed lead roles in dystopian love story "The Lobster". They are joined in the cast ensemble by the likes of Ben Whishaw, Lea Seydoux, and Olivia Colman. The actors are expected to begin shooting the film in Ireland next month.
It will mark English-language directorial project by Oscar-nominated Greek director Yorgos Lanthimos. Described as an unconventional love story, it is set in a dystopian future where finding a partner is a matter of life or death. Lanthimos co-writes the script with his longtime collaborator, Efthymis Filippou.
Farrell was last seen in "Saving Mr. Banks" with Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks. He will next appear in Akiva Goldsman's directorial debut "Winter's Tale". Weisz, meanwhile, last starred in "Oz: The Great and Powerful" with James Franco and Mila Kunis.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard