'Captain America 2' Could Tease Two New Avengers in Post Credits
There will be a surprise teaser during the post credits of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". According to rumor that is swirling on the internet, it's hinted that two new avengers will be introduced at the end of the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel.
According to Lainey Gossip, a first look at Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be shown in the post credits. "They're calling them 'The Twins,' " the site claimed, "and they don't look like any Marvel heroes we've met to date. Having seen them, I am really sad for Fox and the X-Men..."
"Godzilla" co-stars Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen will play the brother and sister duo in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" due May 1, 2015. Meanwhile, "American Horror Story" actor Evan Peters will portray Quicksilver in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" set for May 23.
Directed by the Russo brothers, "Captain America 2" will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their respective roles as the patriotic hero, Bucky Barnes a.k.a. the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and agent Nick Fury respectively. Anthony Mackie is added as Falcon.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows