'Captain America 2' Could Tease Two New Avengers in Post Credits
There will be a surprise teaser during the post credits of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". According to rumor that is swirling on the internet, it's hinted that two new avengers will be introduced at the end of the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel.
According to Lainey Gossip, a first look at Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be shown in the post credits. "They're calling them 'The Twins,' " the site claimed, "and they don't look like any Marvel heroes we've met to date. Having seen them, I am really sad for Fox and the X-Men..."
"Godzilla" co-stars Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen will play the brother and sister duo in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" due May 1, 2015. Meanwhile, "American Horror Story" actor Evan Peters will portray Quicksilver in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" set for May 23.
Directed by the Russo brothers, "Captain America 2" will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their respective roles as the patriotic hero, Bucky Barnes a.k.a. the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and agent Nick Fury respectively. Anthony Mackie is added as Falcon.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered