'Captain America 2' Could Tease Two New Avengers in Post Credits
There will be a surprise teaser during the post credits of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". According to rumor that is swirling on the internet, it's hinted that two new avengers will be introduced at the end of the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel.
According to Lainey Gossip, a first look at Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be shown in the post credits. "They're calling them 'The Twins,' " the site claimed, "and they don't look like any Marvel heroes we've met to date. Having seen them, I am really sad for Fox and the X-Men..."
"Godzilla" co-stars Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen will play the brother and sister duo in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" due May 1, 2015. Meanwhile, "American Horror Story" actor Evan Peters will portray Quicksilver in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" set for May 23.
Directed by the Russo brothers, "Captain America 2" will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their respective roles as the patriotic hero, Bucky Barnes a.k.a. the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and agent Nick Fury respectively. Anthony Mackie is added as Falcon.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame