'Captain America 2' Could Tease Two New Avengers in Post Credits
There will be a surprise teaser during the post credits of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". According to rumor that is swirling on the internet, it's hinted that two new avengers will be introduced at the end of the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel.
According to Lainey Gossip, a first look at Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be shown in the post credits. "They're calling them 'The Twins,' " the site claimed, "and they don't look like any Marvel heroes we've met to date. Having seen them, I am really sad for Fox and the X-Men..."
"Godzilla" co-stars Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen will play the brother and sister duo in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" due May 1, 2015. Meanwhile, "American Horror Story" actor Evan Peters will portray Quicksilver in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" set for May 23.
Directed by the Russo brothers, "Captain America 2" will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their respective roles as the patriotic hero, Bucky Barnes a.k.a. the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and agent Nick Fury respectively. Anthony Mackie is added as Falcon.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding