'Captain America 2' Could Tease Two New Avengers in Post Credits
There will be a surprise teaser during the post credits of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". According to rumor that is swirling on the internet, it's hinted that two new avengers will be introduced at the end of the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel.
According to Lainey Gossip, a first look at Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be shown in the post credits. "They're calling them 'The Twins,' " the site claimed, "and they don't look like any Marvel heroes we've met to date. Having seen them, I am really sad for Fox and the X-Men..."
"Godzilla" co-stars Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen will play the brother and sister duo in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" due May 1, 2015. Meanwhile, "American Horror Story" actor Evan Peters will portray Quicksilver in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" set for May 23.
Directed by the Russo brothers, "Captain America 2" will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their respective roles as the patriotic hero, Bucky Barnes a.k.a. the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and agent Nick Fury respectively. Anthony Mackie is added as Falcon.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed