Vanity Fair Honors George Clooney, Lupita Nyong'o and More in New Hollywood Issue
The remarkable year of 2013 in movie becomes the highlight in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. A number of shining stars like "Gravity" actor George Clooney and "12 Years a Slave" rising star Lupita Nyong'o grace the front page for its Hollywood edition.
"August: Osage County" actress Julia Roberts is all smiles as she sits on Idris Elba's lap, while Nyong'o's co-star Chiwetel Ejiofor and "Dallas Buyers Club" thesp Jared Leto are sitting on the floor nearby. All the gentlemen look sharp in their tailored suits.
The star-studded cover also features "Fruitvale Station" star Michael B. Jordan, "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" beauty Naomie Harris, "The Wolf of Wall Street" leading lady Margot Robbie, and "Blue Is the Warmest Color" actress Lea Seydoux. The other familiar faces are Brie Larson and Chadwick Boseman.
Last year, Vanity Fair paid tribute to some of the most-talented actresses for its Hollywood issues. The likes of Rooney Mara, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Shailene Woodley, and Mia Wasikowska appeared on the cover.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season