Vanity Fair Honors George Clooney, Lupita Nyong'o and More in New Hollywood Issue
The remarkable year of 2013 in movie becomes the highlight in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. A number of shining stars like "Gravity" actor George Clooney and "12 Years a Slave" rising star Lupita Nyong'o grace the front page for its Hollywood edition.
"August: Osage County" actress Julia Roberts is all smiles as she sits on Idris Elba's lap, while Nyong'o's co-star Chiwetel Ejiofor and "Dallas Buyers Club" thesp Jared Leto are sitting on the floor nearby. All the gentlemen look sharp in their tailored suits.
The star-studded cover also features "Fruitvale Station" star Michael B. Jordan, "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" beauty Naomie Harris, "The Wolf of Wall Street" leading lady Margot Robbie, and "Blue Is the Warmest Color" actress Lea Seydoux. The other familiar faces are Brie Larson and Chadwick Boseman.
Last year, Vanity Fair paid tribute to some of the most-talented actresses for its Hollywood issues. The likes of Rooney Mara, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Shailene Woodley, and Mia Wasikowska appeared on the cover.
More George Clooney News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape