Vanity Fair Honors George Clooney, Lupita Nyong'o and More in New Hollywood Issue
The remarkable year of 2013 in movie becomes the highlight in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. A number of shining stars like "Gravity" actor George Clooney and "12 Years a Slave" rising star Lupita Nyong'o grace the front page for its Hollywood edition.
"August: Osage County" actress Julia Roberts is all smiles as she sits on Idris Elba's lap, while Nyong'o's co-star Chiwetel Ejiofor and "Dallas Buyers Club" thesp Jared Leto are sitting on the floor nearby. All the gentlemen look sharp in their tailored suits.
The star-studded cover also features "Fruitvale Station" star Michael B. Jordan, "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" beauty Naomie Harris, "The Wolf of Wall Street" leading lady Margot Robbie, and "Blue Is the Warmest Color" actress Lea Seydoux. The other familiar faces are Brie Larson and Chadwick Boseman.
Last year, Vanity Fair paid tribute to some of the most-talented actresses for its Hollywood issues. The likes of Rooney Mara, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Shailene Woodley, and Mia Wasikowska appeared on the cover.
More George Clooney News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert