Vanity Fair Honors George Clooney, Lupita Nyong'o and More in New Hollywood Issue
The remarkable year of 2013 in movie becomes the highlight in the latest issue of Vanity Fair. A number of shining stars like "Gravity" actor George Clooney and "12 Years a Slave" rising star Lupita Nyong'o grace the front page for its Hollywood edition.
"August: Osage County" actress Julia Roberts is all smiles as she sits on Idris Elba's lap, while Nyong'o's co-star Chiwetel Ejiofor and "Dallas Buyers Club" thesp Jared Leto are sitting on the floor nearby. All the gentlemen look sharp in their tailored suits.
The star-studded cover also features "Fruitvale Station" star Michael B. Jordan, "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" beauty Naomie Harris, "The Wolf of Wall Street" leading lady Margot Robbie, and "Blue Is the Warmest Color" actress Lea Seydoux. The other familiar faces are Brie Larson and Chadwick Boseman.
Last year, Vanity Fair paid tribute to some of the most-talented actresses for its Hollywood issues. The likes of Rooney Mara, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Shailene Woodley, and Mia Wasikowska appeared on the cover.
More George Clooney News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media