David S. Goyer to Direct Book Adaptation 'The Breach' for Lionsgate
"The Breach", an adaptation of Patrick Lee's 2009 sci-fi book, has been picked up by Lionsgate. David S. Goyer is attached to direct the thriller. He has been developing the project for some time with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
The film will follow a corrupt ex-cop who discovers a crashed plane in the Alaskan forest and a mysterious artifact that will determine the fate of the future. The end-of-the-world story will be turned into screenplay by Justin Rhodes.
Goyer previously penned Zack Snyder-directed "Man of Steel". He also wrote the script for the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film, which is now getting polished by "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio. He is now writing the script for "Constantine", a pilot for NBC's new series based on another DC property.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour