David S. Goyer to Direct Book Adaptation 'The Breach' for Lionsgate
"The Breach", an adaptation of Patrick Lee's 2009 sci-fi book, has been picked up by Lionsgate. David S. Goyer is attached to direct the thriller. He has been developing the project for some time with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
The film will follow a corrupt ex-cop who discovers a crashed plane in the Alaskan forest and a mysterious artifact that will determine the fate of the future. The end-of-the-world story will be turned into screenplay by Justin Rhodes.
Goyer previously penned Zack Snyder-directed "Man of Steel". He also wrote the script for the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film, which is now getting polished by "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio. He is now writing the script for "Constantine", a pilot for NBC's new series based on another DC property.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs