David S. Goyer to Direct Book Adaptation 'The Breach' for Lionsgate
"The Breach", an adaptation of Patrick Lee's 2009 sci-fi book, has been picked up by Lionsgate. David S. Goyer is attached to direct the thriller. He has been developing the project for some time with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
The film will follow a corrupt ex-cop who discovers a crashed plane in the Alaskan forest and a mysterious artifact that will determine the fate of the future. The end-of-the-world story will be turned into screenplay by Justin Rhodes.
Goyer previously penned Zack Snyder-directed "Man of Steel". He also wrote the script for the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film, which is now getting polished by "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio. He is now writing the script for "Constantine", a pilot for NBC's new series based on another DC property.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift