David S. Goyer to Direct Book Adaptation 'The Breach' for Lionsgate
"The Breach", an adaptation of Patrick Lee's 2009 sci-fi book, has been picked up by Lionsgate. David S. Goyer is attached to direct the thriller. He has been developing the project for some time with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
The film will follow a corrupt ex-cop who discovers a crashed plane in the Alaskan forest and a mysterious artifact that will determine the fate of the future. The end-of-the-world story will be turned into screenplay by Justin Rhodes.
Goyer previously penned Zack Snyder-directed "Man of Steel". He also wrote the script for the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film, which is now getting polished by "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio. He is now writing the script for "Constantine", a pilot for NBC's new series based on another DC property.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters