David S. Goyer to Direct Book Adaptation 'The Breach' for Lionsgate
"The Breach", an adaptation of Patrick Lee's 2009 sci-fi book, has been picked up by Lionsgate. David S. Goyer is attached to direct the thriller. He has been developing the project for some time with producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura.
The film will follow a corrupt ex-cop who discovers a crashed plane in the Alaskan forest and a mysterious artifact that will determine the fate of the future. The end-of-the-world story will be turned into screenplay by Justin Rhodes.
Goyer previously penned Zack Snyder-directed "Man of Steel". He also wrote the script for the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film, which is now getting polished by "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio. He is now writing the script for "Constantine", a pilot for NBC's new series based on another DC property.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'