Miguel's 'SimpleThings' From 'Girls' Soundtrack Arrives in Full
As it was previously reported, Miguel is among musicians who have made contributions to the soundtrack of popular TV series "Girls". The 28-year-old crooner recorded a new track called "SimpleThings" for the HBO show created by Lena Dunham.
The sensual song features Miguel showing off his sultry vocals over the sounds of guitar. "She said, I don't wanna model/ I don't want a movie star/ you don't have to win the lotto, I want you to win my heart," he sings.
He also tells his girl that he just wants someone he can smoke, lay and laugh with. "I just want the simple things/ I just want you," he says.
The song will be featured in "Girls, Vol. 2: All Adventurous Women Do...", the soundtrack album which is scheduled to hit the stores on February 11 via Atlantic Records. The record will also include new tracks from the likes of Vampire Weekend, Beck and Lily Allen.
More Miguel News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie