Miguel's 'SimpleThings' From 'Girls' Soundtrack Arrives in Full
As it was previously reported, Miguel is among musicians who have made contributions to the soundtrack of popular TV series "Girls". The 28-year-old crooner recorded a new track called "SimpleThings" for the HBO show created by Lena Dunham.
The sensual song features Miguel showing off his sultry vocals over the sounds of guitar. "She said, I don't wanna model/ I don't want a movie star/ you don't have to win the lotto, I want you to win my heart," he sings.
He also tells his girl that he just wants someone he can smoke, lay and laugh with. "I just want the simple things/ I just want you," he says.
The song will be featured in "Girls, Vol. 2: All Adventurous Women Do...", the soundtrack album which is scheduled to hit the stores on February 11 via Atlantic Records. The record will also include new tracks from the likes of Vampire Weekend, Beck and Lily Allen.
More Miguel News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer