Miguel's 'SimpleThings' From 'Girls' Soundtrack Arrives in Full
As it was previously reported, Miguel is among musicians who have made contributions to the soundtrack of popular TV series "Girls". The 28-year-old crooner recorded a new track called "SimpleThings" for the HBO show created by Lena Dunham.
The sensual song features Miguel showing off his sultry vocals over the sounds of guitar. "She said, I don't wanna model/ I don't want a movie star/ you don't have to win the lotto, I want you to win my heart," he sings.
He also tells his girl that he just wants someone he can smoke, lay and laugh with. "I just want the simple things/ I just want you," he says.
The song will be featured in "Girls, Vol. 2: All Adventurous Women Do...", the soundtrack album which is scheduled to hit the stores on February 11 via Atlantic Records. The record will also include new tracks from the likes of Vampire Weekend, Beck and Lily Allen.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart