Miguel's 'SimpleThings' From 'Girls' Soundtrack Arrives in Full
As it was previously reported, Miguel is among musicians who have made contributions to the soundtrack of popular TV series "Girls". The 28-year-old crooner recorded a new track called "SimpleThings" for the HBO show created by Lena Dunham.
The sensual song features Miguel showing off his sultry vocals over the sounds of guitar. "She said, I don't wanna model/ I don't want a movie star/ you don't have to win the lotto, I want you to win my heart," he sings.
He also tells his girl that he just wants someone he can smoke, lay and laugh with. "I just want the simple things/ I just want you," he says.
The song will be featured in "Girls, Vol. 2: All Adventurous Women Do...", the soundtrack album which is scheduled to hit the stores on February 11 via Atlantic Records. The record will also include new tracks from the likes of Vampire Weekend, Beck and Lily Allen.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'