Miguel's 'SimpleThings' From 'Girls' Soundtrack Arrives in Full
As it was previously reported, Miguel is among musicians who have made contributions to the soundtrack of popular TV series "Girls". The 28-year-old crooner recorded a new track called "SimpleThings" for the HBO show created by Lena Dunham.
The sensual song features Miguel showing off his sultry vocals over the sounds of guitar. "She said, I don't wanna model/ I don't want a movie star/ you don't have to win the lotto, I want you to win my heart," he sings.
He also tells his girl that he just wants someone he can smoke, lay and laugh with. "I just want the simple things/ I just want you," he says.
The song will be featured in "Girls, Vol. 2: All Adventurous Women Do...", the soundtrack album which is scheduled to hit the stores on February 11 via Atlantic Records. The record will also include new tracks from the likes of Vampire Weekend, Beck and Lily Allen.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack