P. Diddy Not Engaged to Cassie Despite Diamond Ring Picture
P. Diddy gave a cryptic message on Saturday, February 1 when he posted a photo of diamond ring on Instagram. Despite the speculation that he finally proposed to longtime girlfriend Cassie, a representative of the rapper denied it.
A picture of ring with gigantic diamond was displayed with the caption addressed to Cassie, "Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like! I just wanna Mk you smile :) #takeDat. !" [sic] Cassie responded with "I'm definitely smiling. Its perfect" but the post was deleted on Monday. The engagement rumor was further fueled by a photo from Keyshia Cole's Instagram. Cassie was seen in the blurry picture with something flashy on her ring finger.
However, Diddy's rep denied it was a marriage proposal, telling Mail Online, "They are not engaged". Cassie has in fact been seen with the bling in the past. Last month, she was pictured in London with Diddy and the ring. Over the weekend, Cassie's fur coat was outshined by a big rock on her finger in one photo.
The couple has been dating on and off since 2007 after meeting in 2002. "The key to maintaining any relationship - be it a romantic relationship or a friendship - is honesty and communication," the 27-year-old beauty said.
More P. Diddy News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers