P. Diddy Not Engaged to Cassie Despite Diamond Ring Picture
P. Diddy gave a cryptic message on Saturday, February 1 when he posted a photo of diamond ring on Instagram. Despite the speculation that he finally proposed to longtime girlfriend Cassie, a representative of the rapper denied it.
A picture of ring with gigantic diamond was displayed with the caption addressed to Cassie, "Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like! I just wanna Mk you smile :) #takeDat. !" [sic] Cassie responded with "I'm definitely smiling. Its perfect" but the post was deleted on Monday. The engagement rumor was further fueled by a photo from Keyshia Cole's Instagram. Cassie was seen in the blurry picture with something flashy on her ring finger.
However, Diddy's rep denied it was a marriage proposal, telling Mail Online, "They are not engaged". Cassie has in fact been seen with the bling in the past. Last month, she was pictured in London with Diddy and the ring. Over the weekend, Cassie's fur coat was outshined by a big rock on her finger in one photo.
The couple has been dating on and off since 2007 after meeting in 2002. "The key to maintaining any relationship - be it a romantic relationship or a friendship - is honesty and communication," the 27-year-old beauty said.
More P. Diddy News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story