P. Diddy Not Engaged to Cassie Despite Diamond Ring Picture
P. Diddy gave a cryptic message on Saturday, February 1 when he posted a photo of diamond ring on Instagram. Despite the speculation that he finally proposed to longtime girlfriend Cassie, a representative of the rapper denied it.
A picture of ring with gigantic diamond was displayed with the caption addressed to Cassie, "Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like! I just wanna Mk you smile :) #takeDat. !" [sic] Cassie responded with "I'm definitely smiling. Its perfect" but the post was deleted on Monday. The engagement rumor was further fueled by a photo from Keyshia Cole's Instagram. Cassie was seen in the blurry picture with something flashy on her ring finger.
However, Diddy's rep denied it was a marriage proposal, telling Mail Online, "They are not engaged". Cassie has in fact been seen with the bling in the past. Last month, she was pictured in London with Diddy and the ring. Over the weekend, Cassie's fur coat was outshined by a big rock on her finger in one photo.
The couple has been dating on and off since 2007 after meeting in 2002. "The key to maintaining any relationship - be it a romantic relationship or a friendship - is honesty and communication," the 27-year-old beauty said.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences