P. Diddy Not Engaged to Cassie Despite Diamond Ring Picture
P. Diddy gave a cryptic message on Saturday, February 1 when he posted a photo of diamond ring on Instagram. Despite the speculation that he finally proposed to longtime girlfriend Cassie, a representative of the rapper denied it.
A picture of ring with gigantic diamond was displayed with the caption addressed to Cassie, "Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like! I just wanna Mk you smile :) #takeDat. !" [sic] Cassie responded with "I'm definitely smiling. Its perfect" but the post was deleted on Monday. The engagement rumor was further fueled by a photo from Keyshia Cole's Instagram. Cassie was seen in the blurry picture with something flashy on her ring finger.
However, Diddy's rep denied it was a marriage proposal, telling Mail Online, "They are not engaged". Cassie has in fact been seen with the bling in the past. Last month, she was pictured in London with Diddy and the ring. Over the weekend, Cassie's fur coat was outshined by a big rock on her finger in one photo.
The couple has been dating on and off since 2007 after meeting in 2002. "The key to maintaining any relationship - be it a romantic relationship or a friendship - is honesty and communication," the 27-year-old beauty said.
More P. Diddy News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps