Miley Cyrus Went Nude and Transparent for W Magazine
Miley Cyrus went naked and transparent in the new Social Media issue of W magazine. The former child star, who hid her naked body with a white comforter on the mag's cover, confessed that she's not fond of children.
"I don't love kids," she told MSNBC's Ronan Farrow. "I don't love them because, I mean, I think I was around too many kids at one point - because I was around a lot of kids. They're so f**king mean. Sometimes I hear kids with their parents, and I want to go over and, like, smack them myself ...Like if they meet me, they'll be like, 'Mom, don't you know how to use an iPhone? Like, can you take the picture?' I'm like, 'Dude, if I ever talked to my mom like that when I was a kid, I would have had no phone, no computer, no TV, no anything.' And so, yeah, kids are just mean."
The former "Hannah Montana" star also blasted Disney when addressing the criticism that she used African American backup dancers. "I don't give a s**t," she said. "I'm not Disney, where they have, like, an Asian girl, a black girl, and a white girl, to be politically correct, and, like, everyone has bright colored T-shirts. You know, it's like, I'm not making any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, because they're just jealous of what you have."
Cyrus is unrecognizable in the photo spread inside the magazine's March 2014 issue. The pictorials were shot by famed photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, featuring the starlet in wavy, platinum blonde bob and bleached eyebrows.
"I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock s**t where we just don't care," the 21-year-old also said. "I just don't get what girls are wearing, everyone to me seems like Vanna White. I'm trying to tell girls, like, 'F**k that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blonde hair and big t-tties. That's not what it's about. It's, like, personal style.' "
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs