Kylie Minogue Premieres 'Into the Blue' Music Video in Full
The official music video for Kylie Minogue's "Into the Blue" has finally arrived in full. Directed by Dawn Shadforth, the clip centers on the pop singer's relationship with her man, played by French actor Clement Sibony. She's seen getting intimate with her boyfriend in a bedroom before they apparently have a fight.
In another scene, Minogue dons a golden dress when she attends a party, where she sings and dances with other guests who are clad in formal attire. The video concludes with the couple making up and sharing a kiss.
"The main video is directed by Dawn Shadforth, who directed 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' and 'Spinning Around' and 'Two Hearts' and 'In Your Eyes', so we've done a few good things together!" Kylie recently told Capital FM of the video. "And 'Into The Blue' is unlike any of those things, it's very touching."
"It's a man and a woman who are having one of those long-lost weekends where things go really great and things get really emotional," she explained. "I love it. My confession is it didn't feel too much like work."
"Into the Blue", written by Kelly Sheehan, serves as the first single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's upcoming 12th studio album which is slated to hit the stores on March 17.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen