Kylie Minogue Premieres 'Into the Blue' Music Video in Full
The official music video for Kylie Minogue's "Into the Blue" has finally arrived in full. Directed by Dawn Shadforth, the clip centers on the pop singer's relationship with her man, played by French actor Clement Sibony. She's seen getting intimate with her boyfriend in a bedroom before they apparently have a fight.
In another scene, Minogue dons a golden dress when she attends a party, where she sings and dances with other guests who are clad in formal attire. The video concludes with the couple making up and sharing a kiss.
"The main video is directed by Dawn Shadforth, who directed 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' and 'Spinning Around' and 'Two Hearts' and 'In Your Eyes', so we've done a few good things together!" Kylie recently told Capital FM of the video. "And 'Into The Blue' is unlike any of those things, it's very touching."
"It's a man and a woman who are having one of those long-lost weekends where things go really great and things get really emotional," she explained. "I love it. My confession is it didn't feel too much like work."
"Into the Blue", written by Kelly Sheehan, serves as the first single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's upcoming 12th studio album which is slated to hit the stores on March 17.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary