Kylie Minogue Premieres 'Into the Blue' Music Video in Full
The official music video for Kylie Minogue's "Into the Blue" has finally arrived in full. Directed by Dawn Shadforth, the clip centers on the pop singer's relationship with her man, played by French actor Clement Sibony. She's seen getting intimate with her boyfriend in a bedroom before they apparently have a fight.
In another scene, Minogue dons a golden dress when she attends a party, where she sings and dances with other guests who are clad in formal attire. The video concludes with the couple making up and sharing a kiss.
"The main video is directed by Dawn Shadforth, who directed 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' and 'Spinning Around' and 'Two Hearts' and 'In Your Eyes', so we've done a few good things together!" Kylie recently told Capital FM of the video. "And 'Into The Blue' is unlike any of those things, it's very touching."
"It's a man and a woman who are having one of those long-lost weekends where things go really great and things get really emotional," she explained. "I love it. My confession is it didn't feel too much like work."
"Into the Blue", written by Kelly Sheehan, serves as the first single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's upcoming 12th studio album which is slated to hit the stores on March 17.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman