Kim Kardashian Shows Off New Brunette Hair in Instagram Selfies
Kim Kardashian is now back to brunette. After changing her hair color to blonde last year, the 33-year-old reality star recently dyed it brown. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star then took to Instagram to show off the result.
In the photo, she can be seen sitting in a car. "I'm back," she wrote on Sunday, February 2. Later that day, she uploaded another selfie. Looking beautiful in an apparent white tank top, the mother of one said that she was "so sleepy." The photo shows her lying on her side while taking the selfie. She still has her make up on.
A source told Us Weekly of the star's hair color, "Tracey Cunningham did it. She's amazing. Kim just wanted to change it up! It seems like everyone went blonde, so it was time to change it up."
In other news, a man who previously stole Kardashian's identity and tried to transfer thousands of dollar from her account has been sentenced into jail. TMZ reports that the man, Luis Flores, Jr., has been sentenced to 3 and a half years in federal prison.
After gaining access into Kardashian's social security numbers and credit card, Flores changed her account into his. In addition to Kanye West's fiancee, Flores successfully transferred $71,000 from her mother Kris Jenner's account. Flores also stole other celebrities and public figures' identities such as Ashton Kutcher, Tom Cruise, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama and Bill Gates.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent