Kim Kardashian Shows Off New Brunette Hair in Instagram Selfies
Kim Kardashian is now back to brunette. After changing her hair color to blonde last year, the 33-year-old reality star recently dyed it brown. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star then took to Instagram to show off the result.
In the photo, she can be seen sitting in a car. "I'm back," she wrote on Sunday, February 2. Later that day, she uploaded another selfie. Looking beautiful in an apparent white tank top, the mother of one said that she was "so sleepy." The photo shows her lying on her side while taking the selfie. She still has her make up on.
A source told Us Weekly of the star's hair color, "Tracey Cunningham did it. She's amazing. Kim just wanted to change it up! It seems like everyone went blonde, so it was time to change it up."
In other news, a man who previously stole Kardashian's identity and tried to transfer thousands of dollar from her account has been sentenced into jail. TMZ reports that the man, Luis Flores, Jr., has been sentenced to 3 and a half years in federal prison.
After gaining access into Kardashian's social security numbers and credit card, Flores changed her account into his. In addition to Kanye West's fiancee, Flores successfully transferred $71,000 from her mother Kris Jenner's account. Flores also stole other celebrities and public figures' identities such as Ashton Kutcher, Tom Cruise, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama and Bill Gates.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut