'Need for Speed' Super Bowl Spot: Aaron Paul Takes Over the Road
Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper are pitted against each other as seen in a newly-released Super Bowl ad and its extended look. A lot of car flipping, crashing, burning, and flying are shown as they take their boiling feud to the road for a high-stake dangerous underground racing.
The story revolves around a car racer who lands in jail for a crime that he didn't commit. Upon his release, he hatches a plan to get revenge on the person who framed him. He has to race cross-country dodging cops coast-to-coast and dealing with fallout from a dangerous bounty.
An adaptation of the popular series of video games by Electronic Arts, the film has the "Breaking Bad" actor as the protagonist and the "Reasonable Doubt" star as the villain. it will be released by DreamWorks on April 14. Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton, and Dakota Johnson join the cast.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video