'Need for Speed' Super Bowl Spot: Aaron Paul Takes Over the Road
Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper are pitted against each other as seen in a newly-released Super Bowl ad and its extended look. A lot of car flipping, crashing, burning, and flying are shown as they take their boiling feud to the road for a high-stake dangerous underground racing.
The story revolves around a car racer who lands in jail for a crime that he didn't commit. Upon his release, he hatches a plan to get revenge on the person who framed him. He has to race cross-country dodging cops coast-to-coast and dealing with fallout from a dangerous bounty.
An adaptation of the popular series of video games by Electronic Arts, the film has the "Breaking Bad" actor as the protagonist and the "Reasonable Doubt" star as the villain. it will be released by DreamWorks on April 14. Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton, and Dakota Johnson join the cast.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory