'Need for Speed' Super Bowl Spot: Aaron Paul Takes Over the Road
Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper are pitted against each other as seen in a newly-released Super Bowl ad and its extended look. A lot of car flipping, crashing, burning, and flying are shown as they take their boiling feud to the road for a high-stake dangerous underground racing.
The story revolves around a car racer who lands in jail for a crime that he didn't commit. Upon his release, he hatches a plan to get revenge on the person who framed him. He has to race cross-country dodging cops coast-to-coast and dealing with fallout from a dangerous bounty.
An adaptation of the popular series of video games by Electronic Arts, the film has the "Breaking Bad" actor as the protagonist and the "Reasonable Doubt" star as the villain. it will be released by DreamWorks on April 14. Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton, and Dakota Johnson join the cast.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen