'Need for Speed' Super Bowl Spot: Aaron Paul Takes Over the Road
Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper are pitted against each other as seen in a newly-released Super Bowl ad and its extended look. A lot of car flipping, crashing, burning, and flying are shown as they take their boiling feud to the road for a high-stake dangerous underground racing.
The story revolves around a car racer who lands in jail for a crime that he didn't commit. Upon his release, he hatches a plan to get revenge on the person who framed him. He has to race cross-country dodging cops coast-to-coast and dealing with fallout from a dangerous bounty.
An adaptation of the popular series of video games by Electronic Arts, the film has the "Breaking Bad" actor as the protagonist and the "Reasonable Doubt" star as the villain. it will be released by DreamWorks on April 14. Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton, and Dakota Johnson join the cast.
Super Bowl Spot:
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked