'Need for Speed' Super Bowl Spot: Aaron Paul Takes Over the Road
Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper are pitted against each other as seen in a newly-released Super Bowl ad and its extended look. A lot of car flipping, crashing, burning, and flying are shown as they take their boiling feud to the road for a high-stake dangerous underground racing.
The story revolves around a car racer who lands in jail for a crime that he didn't commit. Upon his release, he hatches a plan to get revenge on the person who framed him. He has to race cross-country dodging cops coast-to-coast and dealing with fallout from a dangerous bounty.
An adaptation of the popular series of video games by Electronic Arts, the film has the "Breaking Bad" actor as the protagonist and the "Reasonable Doubt" star as the villain. it will be released by DreamWorks on April 14. Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton, and Dakota Johnson join the cast.
Super Bowl Spot:
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo