Snooki and Other Stars React to Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Win
The Seattle Seahawks emerged as the winner at the NFL Super Bowl XLVIII after defeating the Denver Broncos with 43 to 8 at the Sunday, February 2 game. After the game, some celebrities took to Twitter to congratulate the winner and share some thoughts about the game.
Snooki, who previously praised Bruno Mars' performance during the halftime, congratulated the Seahawks and shared her photo. "See Seahawk's fans, I didn't jinx the team by 'wearing' the jersey. Good job Seattle!! Well deserved win," she tweeted.
In addition to the former "Jersey Shore" star, some athletes weighed in on the football game on the social media. "Like I always say in sports, 'Defense wins championships.' Seattle's defense and team was better than Denver's," Magic Johnson pointed out. Kobe Bryant also wrote similar comment, "This Seattle defense is insane!!! #SuperBowl." Robinson Cano joined the two, tweeting his congratulatory message to the victor.
Floyd Mayweather, Jr., meanwhile, took to Instagram to clear up some reports about him betting $10 million at the game. "Somebody lied to you all. If I was going to bet, I would have bet on the Seattle Seahawks. I'm the best defensive fighter, it's only right to go with the best defensive team," he captioned the Instagram post.
Kristin Chenoweth took to Twitter to post a selfie of her sporting a sad face. ":( denver!!" she simply wrote.
:( denver!! pic.twitter.com/1ffLdtD74M— Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) February 3, 2014
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal